Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
One day "Career Transition Workshop" on 9th January 2016.
For professionals with more than 15 years of work experience to introspect their current state and gradually transition to a stress free career of choice.
This is a program that can be your first step to break free from current state of doubts, dilemmas, confusion & fear and develop a clarity on the why, what and how of a well planned career transition. This is a one day facilitated workshop where the basic principles and possibilities of career transition will be discussed and participants will apply these principles to their individual states and prepare personalized action plans. The desired outcome at the end of the day is an innate confidence that career transition is nothing to be afraid about and if managed with sufficient clarity and strategy, it is a doable thing spread over a few quarters of focus.
• Break the ice on this subject and help the participants to introspect and identify their own limiting beliefs, fears, frustrations, anxieties and uncertainties.
• Look beyond the boundaries of corporate life to the numerous areas where expert help is required on a part time / full time basis.
• Get to know the broad level paths that can be taken up for career alignment along with risk/reward prospects in each path. Explore standard as well as disruptive options.
• Calibrate the options on aspects of money, liking and sustainability and personalize these possibilities based on individual balance between “What I give” vs. “What I get”.
• Understand the steps in the journey of passion to profession using an exploratory approach
• Develop action plans for first few steps of transition and develop overall direction towards long term
Sameer has significant experience in Facilitation, Trainings & Solution building with background of managing & improving operations right from the shop floor upwards. He comes with more than 2 decades professional experience across Manufacturing, engineering & IT companies.He brings in Training flavor with operational view, change management & bottom up approach.
Sandeep has close to three decades of professional experience in Banking & Information technology. He is experienced in Strategic Management, Enterprise solutions, leading global workforce in business & IT transformation & developing next level of leadership. Brings in Consulting flavor with strategies, transformation
& top down approach
Arkey Conference Hall
Guruprasad, 37/4/A, Lane No. 6,
Prabhat Rd, Pune.
9 am - 6 pm
Total fee for the workshop Rs 4500 (plus taxes)
Avail Early Bird discounted fee Rs. 3500 (plus taxes) till 2nd January 2016
(Fee includes Breakfast, Tea/Coffee & meal)
For more details:
Call @ 841-103-1818 / 988-146-3257
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org