Sale Date Ended
An Offbeat Trek by NPT
*Night trek to Irshalgad on Sunday 8th April 2018
About:- "Irshalgad is the fortress near Matheran and besides Morbe dam. There are 2 to 3 routes for Irshalgad but trek through Karja(Nanivali) is the most common route near Chowk village. Irshalgad pinnacle top can be climbed through technical gears"
Height: 3700 ft
Base village: Karja(Nanivali)
Trekking Time From base village till Irshalwadi: 2 Hrs
Difficulty Level: Easy
Endurance Level: Medium
Trek Date: 08 Apr 2018
Start from Pune: 07 April at 10 pm
Pickup route: Swargate, Shivaji Nagar, University circle, Aundh, Sangavi Fata, Vishal nagar, Kaspate chowk, Wakad chowk, Bhumkar chowk
Start from Pune(Swargate Bus Stand):
Saturday Night (7 Apr) 10:00 pm (with different Pickup points in the City)
Return in Pune:
Sunday (8th Apr) Around 01:00 PM. (+-1hr)
*Fees: Rs. 750/-*
*Fees after last date: 900/-*
*Travel Mode- Private Transport
* Pune-Karja-Pune Travelling by non ac private transport.
* Sunday- Tea, Breakfast/snacks
* Safety Equipments
* Technical & Trekking Guidance
* First Aid kit
Note: Fees includes all veg meals
*Fees Doesn't include:
Anything which are not mentioned in Includes
*Last date for Nominations*:
2 Apr 2018 Monday
*Special instructions for this trek event:
* Plan may cancel at any time in case of high alert/unwanted weather/group size is below 12.
* Age limit 12 to 45 years.
* Age relaxation will be decided by organizers.
* Organizers are not responsible for participants vehicle parking anywhere.
* Alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the event.
* For cancellation please drop an email to NisargPremiTrekkers@gmail.com with name and cancellation reason.
* Plan may change as per weather condition.
* Full plan details will be shared with nominated participants only.
* Discounts available for students.
* Snacks can be Poha, upma, Maggie or any other item's depending on the situation.
* Lunch/Dinner may be packed or limited Thali(Bhaji/Bhakari/Pithala/Rice/Dal/Batata) as per availability and situation if it's in inclusion.
* All the food items are limited and you need to pay for extra orders.
* Please do not expect hotel kind of food service in trekking events.
* Remember we are not organising picnic.
* Group size may vary from 5 to 100.
* Private transport means(jeep, car, LUV, SUV, Mini Bus, Bus).
* Door to door pickup and drop is an extra facility by organizers and we are responsible for first pickup and last drop only (eg. Pune to Pune)
* Our events are available at different sites and forums. However we consider our Facebook event as updated and authenticated post.
* In any case Organizer's decision will be final.