At Dusk, the streets of Sabarmati Riverfront, will have never ending rows of spectators standing on both side of the course, absolute pandemonium at Riverfront, Amdavad will Witness India's first and biggest Night Marathon Carnival.
This "Must Do" attraction has so much to offer everyone, vibrant atmosphere, participants dancing to the beats of live bands/dj playing on the main stage and unique food stall to pamper your taste buds.
1. Half Marathon (21.097 KMS) – Timed Event Minimum age eligibility: 18 years as on race day (born on or before 10th September, 1998)
2. 10 KMS Run – Timed Event Minimum age eligibility: 10 years as on race day (born on or before 10th September, 2006)
3. 3 KMS Fun Run Minimum age eligibility: 5 years as on race day (born on or before 9th September, 2011)
4. 50 KMS Individual (Male/Female) - Runner should have taken part in and completed a HALF MARATHON. Cut off time: 8 Hours Age Criteria: Minimum Age to participate - 18 Years and above
5. 12 Hour Individual (Male/Female): Runner should have taken part in and completed a FULL MARATHON Note: Individuals has to cover 60 KMS distance for medal, certificate and finisher t-shirt. Age Criteria: Minimum Age to participate - 18 Years and above
6. 12 Hour Relay Run (Team of 4): Each team member has to run for 3 hours and cover minimum distance of 70 KMS as a team Note: Out of 4, there should be at least 1 female member to get entry. On covering 70 KMS each team member will get medal, certificate and finisher t-shirt.
All categories are open for Indian and Foreign Athletes.
- Early Bird (Till 31st July, 2016)
- Last date of registration: 15th August, 2016
Register here: http://www.lssports.in/nmc/register.html