MS Project (MSP) 2016 online training
Sale Date Ended
MS Project helps Project Managers and Leaders effectively schedule the project tasks and monitor projects. our MS Project workshop provides necessary knowledge to participants in very practical approach, so that participants can start using it right after the training.
Schedule: 06:00 - 07:30 AM IST, Total 15 hours
* 15 hours of effective online training
* Practices and Exercises during the workshop
* Interactive approach to understand concepts thoroughly
* Discussion on concepts behind few features of MS Project
* Create a new project
* Create and maintain calendars
* Create custom fields
* Customize option settings
* Set up project information
* Create and modify a project task structure
* Build a logical schedule model
* Create a user-controlled schedule
* Manage multiple projects
* Enter and edit resource information
* Apply task types and scheduling calculations
* Assign resources
* Edit assignments
* Manage resource allocation
* Manage resource allocations by using Team Planner
* Model project costs
* Set and maintain baselines
* Update actual progress
* Compare progress against a baseline
* Display Critical Path information
* Apply views
* Customize views
* Format views
* Share data with external sources
* Print schedules and reports
Gopi K Aitham is Project Management Professional and Agile/Scrum Coach with diversified experience. He has been training and mentoring professionals to achieve excellence in managing their projects and achieving their certifications.
GK handles the public and corporate workshops with ease, and makes the session interactive and fun.
Coach professional experience highlights:
* 20 years of diversified experience in Project Management, Education, IT, and Manufacturing
* 4+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various project management topics.
* 800+ professionals were impacted by Gopi on PMP certification, MS Project & Agile/Scrum.
* 4.5+ on the scale of 5, is the feedback received for the workshops facilitated by our coach.
* 100% of participants answered 'Yes' to recommend the workshops conducted by Gopi.
* Reviewer of 2 books in project management.
* PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® from Project Management Institute
* Project Management Professional (PMP®) from Project Management Institute
* Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance
* ITIL Foundation 2011 version from APMG
* Six sigma Green Belt from General Electric