Sale Date Ended
ABOUT THE COURSE:
• Entering / Editing data in a worksheet: Selecting non contiguous ranges; Enter same text in a range without using copy & paste; Simultaneously enter data / format cells in more than one work sheets; Avoid typing frequently used long words / sentences; Moving the cell pointer after entering data; Simplify data entry using form; Copying to Adjacent Cell; Copy range to other sheet; Paste from last 24 copied data; Pasting in special ways; Selecting special types of cells; Selecting cells by searching; Working with Date
• Working with Charts / Graphs: Chart title as a link to a cell; Handling missing data; Set from where one axes should cross another axes; Creating a combination chart
• Formatting Worksheet: Using Custom Number Format
• Formulas & Functions: Working with names; View change in destination cells (in other sheets) while changing the source cells; AGGREGATE, NETWORKDAYS.INTL, WORKDAY.INTL (New Functions in Excel 2010); VLOOKUP Function; HLOOKUP Function; LOOKUP Function; MATCH Function; INDEX Function; Working with look up functions for looking up values to the left; Working with array formulas
• Data Analysis: Analysing data with Pivot table
• What-if Analysis: Effect of change in one variable to multiple variables; Effect of change in two variable to single variables; Effect of change in multiple variables to multiple variables (creating scenarios)
• Reverse what-if analysis: Determining various input values for a specific result value (can also specify constraints); Solving linear equations
• Protecting your Work: Mark a Workbook as Final; Encrypt a Workbook with Password; Maintaining a Backup of a Workbook; Preventing worksheet actions; Protecting certain cells of a worksheet
• Advanced excel features: More than one person working on a single file; Linking and Consolidating Worksheets; Updating equity portfolio every minute with live prices automatically; Restrict user to enter certain values / select from the drop down; Using Go To Special; Using paste special.
Shri Mehul Shah is having more than 16 years of experience in the field of Accounts, Finance, IT Teaching. An avid user of spreadsheet & Tally, he successfully implemented ERP in an Educational Institute. He has 3 years of experience in a KPO (Accounts & Finance) where he managed around 100 people.
Rs.3000/- per person (Including Service Tax) and includes besides fees, lunch and refreshments. Participation limited to 20 persons. A certificate of participation shall be given during valedictory session.