Event Ticket - with own bicycle
Sale Date Ended
Rented bicycle- 100 Rs. rent will be additional
Sale Date Ended
Join us for a 10 km fun cycling ride this Sunday, 9th October 2016 at Hitech City Bike Station. This ride is an initiative by ARDSI to bring awareness abount dementia.
Participants will get supported through the ride with water and energy drinks. Minimum age limit is 15 yrs. Participants below this age should be accompanied by guardians. Breakfast will be provided to all participants.
Ticket 1 is for participants who own their own bicycle. Participants who don't own a bicycle can rent one from the venue it self after buying Ticket 2. The rent for bicycle(100/-) has to be paid extra and payment shall be made directly at the bike station. Once you buy the Ticket 2, a bicycle will be reserved for you at the bike station.
Route Map - https://goo.gl/maps/ZCrdCmzTZA82
Limited seats are available.
By Participating in this event you agree to following terms and conditions:
1. You assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, cramps, fatigue, dehydration, complications arising out of pre-existing medical conditions, accidents, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
2. You agree that ARDSI and associated companies or entities that organize the Event shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the Event.
3. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interests of your health and event safety.
4. In the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the Event.
5. Confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non- transferable and cannot be modified.