Sale Date Ended
Meghalaya, known for its clouds and rainfall is a tiny state in the North East India sandwiched between Assam and Bangladesh. It stands up to its name of “Abode of Clouds” during the monsoon period.
Meghalaya has some much to offer to an avid traveler - undulating mountains, spectacular crystal-clear lakes, meandering rivers, dense verdant forests, gorgeous waterfalls, quaint caves, exotic flora and fauna - all of these makes Meghalaya look like straight out of a fairy tale.
We would be taking you to some of the least explored and fascinating territories of Meghalaya.
• Romance with the rains in the rainiest place in the planet
• Stay in our handpicked home-stays & guesthouses
• Visit spectacular lakes, quaint limestone caves, gushing waterfalls – treat to watch
• Visit to the cleanest village in Asia, Mawlynnong
• Visit the two most wettest places – Cherrapunji & Mawsynram
• Trek to the amazingly beautiful Double Decker living root bridge and other root bridges
• Walk in the sacred forests of Mawphlang
• Visit the Laitlum Canyon for 180 degree deep gorge with a river flowing through it.
Day 01: Guwahati – Cherrapunji
Day 02: Cherrapunji (Double Decker Living Root Bridge)
Day 03: Cherrapunji
Day 04: Cherrapunji – Mawlynnong – Shillong
Day 05: Shillong – Mawphlang – Mawsynram – Shillong
Day 06: Shillong
Day 07: Shillong – Guwahati
Start Date: 10th September 2016 (pick-up from Guwahati)
End Date: 16th September 2016 (drop at Guwahati)
Pls ensure that you arrive before 11:00 am on the Start Date and book your return ticket for your train / flight after 03:00 pm on the End Date.
Rs.22,500/- per person for the entire trip (for a group of 8 participants)
Please invite your family and friends to join. The trip will have a maximum of 12 participants only.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1017362785027289/
For further details & booking your slot, email us at email@example.com or call us at 9052220466.