Sale Date Ended
Makalidurga is a hill fort about 60kms away from Bangalore City, built in the pre-british era this fort has seen a lot..while the hill known as Makalidurg is and ancient one which is known to have Rishi Markandeya performing penance.
This beautiful place has a variety of flora and fauna around, specially different species of birds and li'l creatures you would love to observe.
Makalidurga's valley is also known as Happy Valley, we found an old abandoned post near the Makalidurg railway station which said "Alight here to happy valley" making the place one of the most welcoming wilderness man could think of!!
Or mail us to: email@example.com
Price: 799/- + Rs. 800/- Refundable security deposit.
Trek starts on 25th June
4:30 Assembly and distribution at the meeting point. (Banglore City Railway Stn)
8:00 We reach Makali
Briefing before trek
8:30 the Trek commences
11:00 We breach the fort
Time to sleep.
5:30 Early morning fort exploration and Sunrise photo sessions
6:00 We descend
7:30 Catch the train back to Bngalore
10:30 am We are back in Bangalore by morning
Anything extra like snacks and stuff
Things To Bring List:
2 liters of water (Compulsorily)
Shoes/trekking boots (With good grip) Rubber sole
1. You carry your sleeping bags and food after distribution and are responsible for it.
2. Follow the instructors.
3. No littering is allowed.
4. No drinking and smoking
5. Participants must register by filling forms before the trek and should have their photo id card photocopy and passport size photographs.
6. All participants must be at present at the rendezvous in time.
Follow Us On:
1) Facebook:-> https://www.facebook.com/
2) Twitter:-> https://twitter.com/
3) Meetup:-> http://www.meetup.com/
4) Meetup:-> http://www.meetup.com/
5) Meetup:-> http://www.meetup.com/
6) LinkedIn:-> https://www.linkedin.com/
*Refund Policy: Cancellation before 20th June, 50% Refund*