Sale Date Ended
A 4-day comprehensive 32-hours contact program designed with adaptive learning methodology. The program is delivered by experienced professionals of a "BIG 4 CONSULTANCY FIRM" who share thoughts to nurture experiential learning on the go.
The program aims at improving competency of individuals to contribute to organizational success through correct understanding of issues, make fact based decisions, and rectify unwanted.
- Only program recognized across 147 countries
- Delivered by senior professionals from a "BIG 4 CONSULTANCY FIRM"
- Experience sharing from Advisory engagements a "BIG 4 CONSULTANCY FIRM"
- Provide opportunity to network with senior professionals from varied industry domain and function. These include HR, Finance, Operations, Logistics, Support, Administration and many
- Globally delivered using unique training and certification methodology of a "BIG 4 CONSULTANCY FIRM"
- Participants join from diverse industry domain those include Manufacturing, Healthcare,Hospitality, Finance, Banking, NBFC, FMCG, Defense, PSU's, Aviation, logistics, and many more
- Successfully embraced by more than 13,000+ professionals globally
- Only offering of such nature from amongst the BIG 4's of consulting space Program Methodology
- The program is a global standard offering that uses mix of techniques aligned to adaptive learning style
- Inculcates classroom exercises, theory v/s scenario linkage in mini group setup, reverse presentation, demonstration of statistical tools and practice sessions
Evaluation conducted at the end of fourth day, minimum eligibility to earn certificate is 65% score and full attendance
- Provide orientation to:
o link business needs to operational excellence initiative
o problem solving,
o process and performance improvement
o fact based decision making,
o use of data to draw business conclusion
- Competency development and career enhancement
- Differentiate and gain business acumen
- Share experience and learn from industry leaders in heterogeneous environment
- Decision makers in varied roles across industry and domain
- Professionals involved in process control, quality and improvement
- Aspirants to understand use of business information and correct use of data
- Aspirants for data analytics, research, process engineering and re-engineering initiatives
- Aspirants for Lean improvement, waste reduction, production and service efficiency
Successfully embraced by professionals from healthcare, logistics, aviation, banking, IT, ITES,banking, finance, treasury, defense, marketing, research, telecom, brewery, heavy machinery,automobile, pharma, FMCG, outsourcing, seaways, marine, packaging, hospitality and many more
About KPMG in India
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International and was established in September 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms,providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG in Indiaprovide services to over 4,500 international and national clients, in India. KPMG has offices across India in New Delhi, Chandigarh, Ahmadabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad and Kolkata. The Indian Firm has access to more than 8,000 Indian and expatriate professionals,many of whom are internationally trained. It strives to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and experience of the Indian business environment.
About Henry Harvin Education
Henry Harvin Education is a competency development organization aimed to enable existing workforce across diverse industries and domains to perform better. We consciously brig forth carefully selected knowledge themes those align to the current needs of corporate and eradicate educational void. We work with big consulting firms across the globe and government to identify needs, analyze them and then collaborate to co-create programs with the best in industry leaders. Our Six Sigma knowledge campaign caters to global audience many of those have embraced the program and benefitted industryon a larger way.