Last Date: 04-11-2017
Mt. KALSUBAI is recognised as the Highest Peak of Maharashtra with its towering height of 5400ft. (1646 m) which earns the much glorified title of the 'Everest of Maharashtra'.
The area is part of Sahyadri hill ranges. Kalasubai is the highest peak of Western Ghats in Maharashtra. It is also a paradise for nature lovers. It is a dream of every sincere mountaineer to climb it at least once.
• Trek Date – 5th November , 2017
• Difficulty : Medium
• Endurance Level: Medium
• Batch Limit: 30 Participants
• Walking Time (approx):3.5 hours to reach the Top and3 Hours to get down.
• Cost - Rs.1000/-
• Base - Bari Village
- Boarding second last train to Kasara on 4th November 2017 ( Starting from CST at 10:50pm)
- Travel by Jeep from Kasara station to Base village
01:30 am: Meet at Kasara Station
03:00 am: Reach Base village
05:00 am: wake up call
05:30 am- breakfast.
06:00 am- Brief introduction, safety instructions
06:30 am- trek starts
11:00 am- Reach the Top. Enjoy the feet touching clouds and amazing rain fall.
12:30 pm: Lunch.
01:15 pm: Start the Descend
04:30 pm: Reach Base
05:30 pm: Start return journey towards mumbai
• Morning Breakfast
• Evening Tea & Snacks
• Travelling cost from Kasara Station to Base village and return journey
• Expertise cost.
• This does not include anything which is not mentioned above.
• Cancellation before a week- 50% Amount would be Refundable after that No refund will be initiated.
EightyDegree Adventure Sports
''Live on the Edges''