Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
If you are ready and willing to heal your life, realize that you are in the driver’s seat. Begin a personal development journey in ways to improve yourself, your relationships and your overall life every day.
Jikiden Reiki is an astonishing healing art that enables one to resolve issues, dissolve sicknesses and heal at every level of ones being.
Jikiden Reiki is deeply rooted in the mystical teaching passed on through the lineage of Mikao Usui sensei, Dr. Chujiro Hayashi sensei & Mrs. Chiyoko Yamaguchi sensei (Founded Jikiden Reiki Institute, Kyoto, Japan with her son Tadao Yamaguchi sensei).
The practice of Jikiden Reiki reconnects the very core of our being to the divine source raising our vibration and amplifying our spiritual abilities.
Jikiden Reiki will help you if you are a therapist, a healer, counsellor or a life coach by enhancing your ability to do healing, increasing your intuition & magnifying your spiritual energy.
The efficacy of Jikiden Reiki also lies in healing seemingly difficult and incurable diseases.
Jikiden Reiki targets various energetic blockages and eradicates them so that our body and mind can heal itself naturally. You are invited to join us to learn to heal yourself, your family, friends and pets.
You can learn Jikiden Reiki even if you have no prior experience with spiritual or energy healing.
Jikiden Reiki is fast, effective & beautiful!!!
Shoden [level 1] - September 17th & 18th:
• The correct history of Reiki
• The meaning of Reiki character
• Understanding the true purpose of practicing Reiki
• The Gokai (the 5 Reiki principles) - their importance & understanding how they can heal & develop the heart energy
• 3 Reiju (Reiki empowerments – remembering our connection to the source)
• Byosen – the key behind doing Reiki treatments successfully – how to correctly measure the body’s level of toxicity & interpret energetic feedback from the body in order to facilitate the healing process
• Shirushi (mystical symbol) to breakdown toxins
• Hatsurei-Ho – for generating & enhancing sensitivity of hands to better identify toxin levels in the body & to increase perception of energy
• Ketsueki Kokan-Ho - technique to improve blood circulation & release toxins
• Hands-on practice of giving & receiving Reiki in the class
Okuden [level 2] - September 19th & 20th:
• 2 Reiju (Reiki empowerments – remembering our connection to the source)
• Sei heiki Chiryo-Ho - A powerful psychological treatment method (for emotions and addictions etc.) alongwith the Sei heiki Shirushi & Kotodama and alternative uses to heal the body
• Enkaku Chiryo – distance / absentee healing Jumon (mystical formula) and how to perform distant healing effectively
• Hands-on practice of giving & receiving Reiki & Seiheiki Chiryo treatment in the class
** Certification from Jikiden Reiki Institute, Kyoto, Japan **
** Visit our YouTube Channel for some amazing experiences shared by people **
** Like and Share our Facebook Page **
About The Teacher
Mr. Amit Singh has more than 18 years of experience in alternative therapies & energy medicine. He is the 1st in India to be conferred with the title of 'Shihan' of Jikiden Reiki Kenkyukai, Japan by the world renowned Reiki teacher & author Mr. Frank Arjava Petter - V.P. of Jikiden Reiki Kenkyukai (Institute), Kyoto, Japan.
He has worked successfully on many people suffering from cancer, arthritis, bones & organ disorders, depression, emotional, psychological and other life issues.
He is a post graduate in philosophy and a gifted sculptor.
Workshop Fee (Regulated by Jikiden Reiki Institute, Kyoto, Japan):
Shoden : Rs.18,000
Okuden : Rs. 24,000
Total fee for both Shoden [level 1] and Okuden [level 2] is Rs. 42,000/-
One can register for Shoden or both levels.
For more information & registration contact at 9953043651 or email email@example.com