Sale Date Ended
Serolsar is a beautiful lake situated in the middle of dense forest around Jalori Pass of Kullu District. The lake presents two different colors one in summer and other in winters. So winter is coming so is our trip.
This is a 5 km moderate trek from the base camp i.e Jalori Pass. It is a high mountain pass at an elevation of 10,800 ft (3.120m) above the sea level, situated in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. The pass is the nearest mountain pass from Delhi, approximately 600 km away, and features on every adventure tourist’s map.
- 7am : Early Morning Arrival in Aut, with a little get together we will move towards Shoja via taxi and enjoy some majestic views of Tirthan valley on the way.
- 9am : Reached Shoja, an offbeat village at 8500ft is blessed with natural beauty.
- Have breakfast and freshen-up @ Guest house in Shoja
- After breakfast, we will leave to Jalori Pass
- Have fun and click some photographs @ Jalori Pass and don't forget to take blessing from Mahakali temple before starting off the trek.
- Trek to Serolsar Lake (~5kms) + Packed Lunch + Experienced Guide
- Snacks + Bonfire + Music + Dinner + Stay at Serolsar Lake + Night Photography on Tripod.
- Experience Sunrise at Serolsar Lake + 360 panoramic views of the mighty Himalayas.
- Breakfast + Trek back to Jalori Paas (~5km) + Experienced Guide
- At 2 pm, we will leave back to Aut.
Cost of the Trip : Rs 2990/- per person (Aut to Aut only)
- All transport as per itinerary in Taxi (Aut to Aut)
- Accommodation in Camping Tents
- Protein rich vegetarian meals –
3 Meals (1st Day) +
1 Meal (2nd Day)
- Services of an experienced trekking route guide
- Sleeping bags + Sleeping Mats
- All Licenses and permits
-Parking, toll taxes and driver’s/Guide allowance for the entire trip.
1- Any other expense not mentioned in the cost include column
2- Alcohol and other drinks
Why you should travel with us
- Travel with enthusiastic and motivational trekkers.
- Best outdoor hospitality experience.
- A chance to meet like-minded travelers.
- Create long lasting memories.
For more information and details
Feel Free to reach us
Parvesh Jain - +91-9999471810
Himanshu - +91-9210638305
#trekking #winter #snowtrek #lake #kullu