Sale Date Ended
About The Event
Jala Neti and Bhastrika
Jala Neti is a simple cleansing practice that if done properly can bring about tremendous physical, psychological and spiritual benefits. Jalanethi has been practiced by yogis for centuries.
Bhastika Kriya, a powerful process helps purify the blood so naturally breathing and respiration will be better. It increases lung capacity and relaxes the whole system.
Benefits of practicing Jala Neti & Bhastrika:
- Helps with diseases of eyes, nose and throat region, relieving cold, allergies and sinusitis
- Practice of Jala Neti removes excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuse
- Relieves insomnia, tiredness and improves quality of sleep
- Relieves migraine, headache, anxiety and helps in releasing stress thereby bringing tranquility
- Prevents and helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis etc
- Practice of Bhastrika also helps with Skin Disease, Diabetes, Hormonal Imbalance
Above all, most importantly, these practices calms and activates the nervous system effectively and serves as a perfect preparation for one’s daily practice of hatha yoga.
Venue: Aadhar Kendra, Preeti Paradise Building, Dadabhai Cross Road, Near Lallubhai Park, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400058
Date and Time: Sep 4, 2016 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Donation: INR 2500/- (Inclusive of Copper Jala Neti Pot)
Contact: Kinnari @ 9167579321 / Divakar @ 9167338454
a) This program is open to all age +14.
b) Pre-requisite for Bhastrika: Must have completed Yogasanas/Surya Kriya/Angamardana.
c) Participants should come in empty stomach condition (Feel free to call for Clarifications).
d) No refund policy.
e) Comfortable clothing.