Sale Date Ended
Henry Harvin Education’s 2 day program provides project management enthusiast a complete overview of Agile spectrum and related methodologies those include SCRUM, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban and SRUMBAN. These together enable individuals develop competency towards faster project management, delivery management and development/accomplishment technique. Applied in variety of domain and industry Agile is a faster way of accomplishment. The program orients participants on how part of the Agile methodology and help imbibe the 12 principles considerately. The sessions are designed to use mix of classroom theory, practical examples, fact videos and practice exercises.
Certification is provided at the end of program to benchmark individual capability towards flexible project management and project development/accomplishment technique.
The program aims at developing competency of an individual to enable them effectively use Agile values and principles for faster project development/accomplishment where requirements are fast changing or evolve on the go. The course orients participants on domain independence of Agile methodology.
Provide orientation to:
1. Flexible project and delivery management methodology
2. Flexible ways of development and delivery of evolving projects
3. Agile projects: keys to getting started
4. Prepare professionals for SRUM, AGILE certification
5. Provides first insight before opting advanced levels of Certified Agile Sansei
-Competency development and career enhancement
-Differentiate and gain business acumen
-Share experience and learn from industry leaders in heterogeneous environment
1. Project management professionals
2. Engineering and delivery management professionals
3. Production planning professionals in manufacturing setups
4. Professionals leading teams in service delivery organizations
5. Graduate and Post graduate students aiming to lead fast changing or evolving projects
6. Mid-career enthusiasts look forward to career enhancement or profile change
7. Senior managers and managers those strive for less complex and faster delivery mechanism
Successfully embraced by professionals from software, ITES, logistics, defense, research and development, heavy machinery, manufacturing, automobile, outsourcing and many more
Participants need to appear for an evaluation conducted towards end of the 2nd day of program. The evaluation is multiple choice questionnaires of approximately 50 minutes. There is no negative marking. Evaluation is closed book paper based. Participant need to score 70% marks to be eligible for certificate
Henry Harvin Advantage