Sale Date Ended
ICC monsoon ride to Khandala
Ravet bridge (5:30 am) - Talegaon - Malawali - Lonavala - Khandala.
Total ride100km aprox..
What you need to carry...
Helmet are compulsory
2lit water at least
Expenditure at actual include break fast and lunch and snacks
So guys lets enjoy ride with ICC...
Please confirm your attendance as early as possible ...so further planning can be done ...
1. Participants will be participating in this event at their own responsibility. Organizers will not be held responsible for any mishap, or damage, injury
to them or the cycles. Before you join the event you will have to sign up an indemnity form the details of which will be given later.
2. This event is not a race. So ride safely and look after your fellow participants.
3. There are no prizes for those who finish first. However if you complete the routine in a very good time, we will be pleased to post your timings
provided it is supported by a competent app like Strava, Mapmyride, endomondo, runstastic or similar.
4. Remember this event is basically a self-supported event.Although organizers will make every effort to help you in case of an emergency, organizers
cannot be held responsible for any lacunae in services. Do not fight or argue with the sponsors or the organizers on trivial issues. We want to do this
event in a positive manner and in good spirits.
5. It is the responsibility of the participants to ensure that they are reasonably fit to undertake such a hardcore event.
6. This event is done to promote awareness of fitness , ICC Organizers will not be held responsible for any health issues (including loss of life, partial
or full disability) arising out of their participation.
Wish you good luck.
Looking forwards to seeing you on 6 August at Ravet bridge @ 5:00 am.
Activity Co-ordinator Ajit – 9923702071
ICC Core Commitee
Gaju - 9767056010 / Vishi - 9923400594 / Abhi - 9766269444 / Amit – 9028878224 /Ganesh – 9422007067 / Sunil P. - 9405581427 / Yatish - 9158444667