Learn how to program yourself to enrich and empower your life!
Dynamic Consciousness is launching next batch of 2-day week-end Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy course designed for self-empowerment, goal achievement, resolving health issues, improving confidence, learn how to give positive suggestion to subconscious mind, eliminate certain behaviors, negative thinking, etc.
This 2-day course is uniquely designed to empower you with all the tools and techniques to help you enrich your life. Additionally, you will also learn hetero-hypnosis i.e. learn how to use these techniques to help your family and friends!
Course is designed in a unique way so that it can be helpful for everyone - whether you are a student, a professional, entrepreneur, housewife, businessman, etc. Just because we need some tool to enrich our life!
What is covered?
• The two-day extensive course with hands-on practice
• Hypnotic and non-hypnotic modalities and their uses
• Self-hypnosis and hetero-hypnosis
• Giving positive suggestions to subconscious mind
• Learn how mind and body connection will help you achieve your goals
• Self-Empowerment for goal achievement
• Learn how to achieve positive health benefits
• Working with your emotional and other issues
• Hypnosis as a Stress management tool
• Working with negative belief system
• And much more!
What you will experience
• A natural way to bring changes in yourself and others
• A natural relaxation that will bring more clarity
• A life-long technique that you can use on yourself and others
• A light-hearted body and mind
How will this course help you?
• Create new habit patterns with positive suggestions
• Manage health issues
• Learn how to do pain management, anxiety management, anger management, fear management etc.
• Goal achievement
• Use it for your personal growth in career, business, education, self-improvement, self-confidence, self-esteem, and many more areas of your life.
• Learn to handle your negative beliefs and destructive patterns
• And many many more!
Dates: Sat & Sun 30th Jan 2016 to 31st Jan 2016
Timings: 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
(Lunch and courseware included)
Call 9763044145 for more details.