Filling Fast! Register now to avoid disappointment!
Sale Date Ended
How to Read 100 books in 2017
Do you avoid reading because it is a slow and boring process?
Are you an avid reader and want to read even more?
Do you have a pile of unread books?
Is slow reading killing you?
This time do NOT let your New Year Resolution fail. Learn the right reading habits that will change the way you read. Anybody can read 100 books in a year. To know how to achieve this, join Pavan Bhattad at this powerful introductory seminar on Speed-Reading.
What will I learn? -
- Why most people do not read and how to get over it
- How to easily finish a book in one sitting
- The role of your eyes and brain while reading
- Possibility of Speed Reading with a much better understanding
- Memory techniques to remember what you read
- How anybody can have a fantastic memory
- Role of Creative thinking
- The Art of Generating Ideas - Right when you need them
- How to use your reading to become more creative and innovative
- The slow & the fast brain
- Whole brain thinking
- The power of mind maps, and much more...
Who should attend?
The workshop is open for everybody from 10 years to 100 years. Readers must attend to enhance their reading. Non-readers must attend to understand how reading can be a “fast and interesting” process. If your new resolution is “I will read more”, then YOU MUST ATTEND.
Conducted by Pavan Bhattad
- Speed Reading expert directly trained by the coach of the Speed Reading world record holder, Anne Jones.
- Referee, World Memory Championships
- India’s only ThinkBuzan Master Trainer of Mind Maps
- Founder – ThinkGenius Institute of Thinking. Asia’s first and only Institute of Thinking