Sale Date Ended
Do you know who started Apple with Steve Jobs ? Most people don t
Do you know who is the pioneer of emotional intelligence ? Most people don t . They think it was Daniel Goleman
Do you know who is the first mind map trainer in India ? Most people don ' t . They think it was Dharmendra Rai but that ' s wrong . Even I don t know who was the first
What makes these otherwise brilliant people such losers ? Lack of networking !
It does nt matter how brilliant you are or how hard you work . If you don t understand networking only your mom will love you
I ve mastered it & I can train you
Most trainers train on subjects that they know nothing about . Most trainers don t have any achievements in their area of training . I am different . I am going to train you on how to crack the code of success on Linkedin & I ve done it myself !
I have over 31,000 direct connections on Linkedin & I can train you to get that & to get business out of your connections
Content ( Subject to change without notice )
- Do some serious thinking about what you want to be known for ie how you want to position yourself in the world . What do you want ppl to think when they think about you . If you are not associated with something unique & valuable , you re just wasting time . What are some of the unbreakable rules you need to follow that have been adapted from the world s biggest brands ?
- What is the role of social media in your life ? Is it just a cute tool or is it like oxygen ? What should it be ?
- What should your profile pic look like ?
- Should you be smiling ?
- What should your punchline be ?
- What should you mention in your details ?
- How you do maximise the utility of recommendations & endorsements ?
- Which groups should you join & how do you use them ?
- How do you create interest in your posts & publications ?
- How do you seek business from your connections ?
- How do you communicate with your contacts off Linkedin ?
- How do you integrate offline & online networking ?
- How much time should you spend on Linkedin ?
Trainer - Dharmendra Rai
Who MUST attend :
People seeking greater corprorate & business success
9.30 am - 6.00 pm
Bring Along :
Pen & Paper
Regular Pricing :
Rs 13,000 + ST
Special Introductory Pricing
Rs 9,000 + ST
N B :
1 ) Lunch will not be provided. Attendees may bring their own food or visit a restaurant in the lunch break
2 ) There are no discounts. Discount seekers please excuse
3 ) Spot payment is strictly not allowed
Seats filling fast ! Book NOW to avoid disappointment !