Sale Date Ended
Have you heard the term "terrible twos" or been a victim to a BIG tantrum thrown by your toddler in a public place? Are you wondering what the little one is up to? What does he want? How to better handle the situation so that such episodes are not repeated?
Here is a chance for you to know more what is going inside your child's brain when he throws a tantrum. You will get to know the child psychology, reasons why such tantrums happen, how to minimize them & handle when they appear out of the blue!
'The K Junction' presents the much awaited workshop on Handling Toddler Tantrums!
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- Conscious parenting techniques
- How to tackle & avoid temper tantrums
- What parents need to know
- Child psychology insights
- Tips & hacks for better survival
WHO CAN/SHOULD ATTEND
- Parents of infants because you need to be prepared what is coming next after couple of months.
- Parents of toddlers because you might already be experiencing those meltdowns!
- Parents of older kids because the same techniques & logic work for older kids as well.
- Elderly caregivers or grandparents because this generation kids are really smarter & different ;)
- Preprimary teachers because you gotta handle a bunch of those super energetic beings together!
- Early childhood educators because handling toddlers can get difficult.
We believe it is better to learn the know-hows for both the parents & not just one, so we have kept 50% off (yes you heard it right!) on the registration fee of your spouse if he/she accompanies you.
Looking for more? The workshop fee covers a surprise gift voucher for your child, along with an awesome cuppa of ginger tea!
That Sunday morning, please come along with a beautiful frame of mind, which is open to absorb new knowledge & perhaps unlearn your previously followed parenting styles!
For more details, visit http://www.facebook.com/TheKJunction
Event page on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/1655094411470361
Register HERE - http://imojo.in/toddler