HACKTRACK V2.0 in association with E-CELL, IIT Delhi LEVEL 1 and Level 2 workshop at BITS Pilani, Hy...
Sale Date Ended
TechDefence is India's Award Winning Ethical Hacking & Information Security Training Company, started by India's Renowned Ethical Hacker & Cyber Crime Consultant Mr.Sunny Vaghela.TechDefence helped investigating agencies to solve Cyber Terrorism cases like Ahmedabad & Mumbai Serial Bomb Blasts.TechDefence is also appreciated by CMO,Gujarat & Ministry of Home affairs of Malaysia.TechDefence has successfully conducted more than 200 workshops including IITs,NITs & Prestigious Universities of India.
TechDefence Training Portfolio includes Professionals from 16 MNCs including as well as officials from 7 Investigating agencies including Crime Branches of Ahmedabad,Nashik,Hyderabad,Surat,Rajkot.
As information security increasingly becoming a boardroom level concern, training and certification are becoming increasingly important for candidates and companies.With a promising novel initiative on the cards,This year TechDefence decided to extend & prospectus of HackTrack- Hands on Workshop on Ethical Hacking and Information Security across India.
The workshop content is specially designed by TechDefence Team for aspiring hacking and information security geeks.
1. Hands on Demonstration of Latest Hacking Techniques & tools.
2. Hands on Investigation Demonstration of various cases solved by TechDefence.
3. Hands on Practice Sessions
4. Ethical Hacking Toolkit(Includes PowerPoint Presentations,Tools,Ebooks).
5. Inlcude "Access to HackTrack Portal for 2 years.
Hacktrack Portal (www.hacktrack.co.in) features :
• Query support to all workshop participants.
• Access to Online competition after the workshop in order to select topper of workshop.
• Access to monthly competitions, different tasks and challenges.
• Access to monthly webinars from TechDefence Team.
• Access to Videos on New tools/Techniques/Exploits/Vulnerabilities.
• Internship/career opportunities from TechDefence associates & partners
• Resume submission
HackTrack Grand Finale :
Topper of the workshop will be invited to IIT Delhi for Grand Finale CTF (Capture the Flag) in April 2013.
Workshop content (CEHE Level 1):
Information Gathering And Scanning
Mobile & VoIP Hacking
Web Application Hacking
Cyber Crime Investigation
Workshop content (CEHE Level 2):
Sunny Vaghela (To know more about him visit sunnyvaghela.com)
Workshop Package Includes:
Workshop participation fee
TechDefence Ethical Hacking toolkit fee
CEHE certification fee
CEHE Level 1 - 2 days (16 hours, 8 hours/day)
CEHE Level 2 - 1 day (9 hours)
Total: 24 Hours -3 Days
Rs. 1000 per participant. (for BITS Students)
Rs. 1200 per participant. (For other Students)
Authorized Certificate of Certified Ethical Hacking Expert-Level l & Level 2 will be given to participants by TechDefence in association with TechDefence & E-CELL IIT Delhi.
For registration Kindly contact:
N.Lohit Reddy : +91 9951178377
Ravindra Nadh : +91 9912585216
Saurav Agarwalla : +91 9666835342