*Getting Things Done GTD Fundamentals + I & I Workshop*
Getting Things Done®️ (GTD) is developed by David Allen, the World's #1 expert on productivity. GTD is used by top executives in Fortune 500 companies.
*Once you adopt the GTD methodology, you'll be*
* Empowered to overcome procrastination.
* Things get done sooner
* Less stressed and more in-the-zone.
* More creative, with greater mental bandwidth
* Able to prioritize with confidence.
* More Things will stop falling through the cracks.,
* Forgetfulness will no longer be an issue.
With GTD’s proven framework of simple steps it is easy to get more done, stress way less and stay on top of all your commitments. The GTD Framework has the distinction of:
* Being Adopted by 30+ Fortune 500 Companies World Wide
* Being Derived from a Massive Global Best Selling Book that is Translated in 28 Languages
* More than 10,000 Senior Executives, Business Owners Around the World have been trained on GTD
*Who is GTD for?*
People from different backgrounds looking to up their game and move to the next level, can benefit from GTD
* Business Owners - You need control over your day to day activities as well as the perspective to know the direction to move towards. GTD will give you the techniques to achieve both, so that you can grow your Business.
* Professionals - Too many meetings? Too many interruptions? Too many mails? With GTD, you can thrive in the busiest and most demanding of environments by honoring your commitments. And relax when you choose to!
* Parents - No one has a greater need for work-life balance. GTD will help you clear your mind, so when you’re at a soccer game you can cheer your kids instead of watching your phone!
* Creative Artists - Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them. GTD will show you how to get the mundane stuff out of the way and give your creativity laser focus.
*Discover & Learn the 5 Step Formula for Stress-Free Productivity*
These Five Steps are the GTD control model for managing your focus, to create the clear space that allows you to be more strategic and present.
*We Help You Make GTD Stick!*
The I&I workshop is all about taking action on what you've learned.
*What You Get Along with Trainings*
1 - Course eWorkbook
2 - Course Completion Certificate
Schedule: 19th Oct 21 to 22 Oct 21
Timings: 7 pm to 9 pm
Parag Gadhia - Certified GTD Trainer
To register please click (We have very limited seats):