Sale Date Ended
VMware vSphere: ICM [V6.5] training program in Bangalore at Mercury Solutions offers hands-on or practical training to familiarize you with installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6.5 including VMware ESXi™ 6.5 and VMware vCenter Server® 6.5.
It will prepare you for administering a vSphere infrastructure for relatively any size of the organization. It is the basic requirement for any other VMware technology in the data center which is rather software-defined.
You will learn:
• Creating, cloning, and deploying a vApp
• Deploying VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™
• Describing the software-defined data center
• Discussing the VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster architecture
• Examining the features and functions of Fibre Channel and VMware vSAN™
• Explaining the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
• Managing virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
• Migrating virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
• Monitoring resource usage and manage resource pools
• Using VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion® to migrate virtual machine storage
• 5 Days (Oct 23rd, 2017 - Oct 27th, 2017)
Authorized VMWARE Training in Bangalore