MENS DOUBLES DRAW LIST - CLICK HERE
MENS SINGLES DRAW LIST - CLICK HERE
WOMEN DOUBLES DRAW LIST - CLICK HERE
WOMEN SINGLES DRAW LIST - CLICK HERE
MIXED DOUBLES DRAW LIST - CLICK HERE
About Corporate Badminton League™ (CBL) 2016:
CDK Global presents Corporate Badminton League (CBL) 2016 in association with Pullela Gopichand Badminton Academy. Corporate Badminton League (CBL) is one of the finest National Inter-corporate Badminton Tournament in India. CBL 2016 is being organized under the guidance of Shri Pullela Gopichand.
Note: 2 Participants from different corporates can participate as a team
-> Pullela Gopichand Trophy
-> Attractive Cash Prizes & Gifts
Rules and Regulations:
1. The tournament is open to all Non Seeded Individuals working in Corporates across India.
2. Participants must be a full time employee of the organization, they are representing.
3. All the players are required to carry the official Identity cards and produce before the beginning of all events and when asked for.
4. Participants who have participated in any district/state/national/international in the last 2years are not eligible to participate in Corporate Badminton League.
5. All participants must be of reasonable health & fitness to participate.
6. On field, Judges / Organizers / Referees / Umpires decision would be final.
7. The tournament comprises of the following categories
Singles: Men's and Women's
Doubles: Men's , Women's and Mixed
8. All matches will be played at PGBA Indoor facility at Hyderabad.
9. The tournament is of Knock-out Format. Point System: 15 Points - Best of 3 Sets. (Singles & Doubles) till Quarters.
10. Each unique participant will be given only 1 T shirt even if they enroll for multiple events
11. All safety gears and playing equipment’s have to be brought by the participants (i.e. Badminton Racquets, etc.). The organizers would be providing the consumables only.
12. Yonex Feather/Plastic Shuttlecocks will be used for the tournament.
13. Players are requested to be in proper sports attire. Shoes allowed at PGBA for the tournament are either Non Marking-Gum Sole Shoes or Canvas Shoes.
14. First aid will be provided in case of injury and a Physiotherapist will be available throughout the tournament.
15. All standard Badminton rules apply.
16. All participants are requested to maintain discipline and to avoid any kind of arguments with any other participant.
17. The organizer/referee reserve the right to reject any application if found biased.
18. Participants need to be present at least 30 minutes prior to the designated start time.
19. Registrations once done cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.