You can be more Agile Based on Data!
Learn about the strengths & weaknesses of your organization's journey toward company-wide agility that will guide your next actions. Gain a holistic perspective of (your company’s) organizational agility by using an assessment that is based on many years of experience and groundbreaking scientific theory.
Embracing a data-driven approach to company-wide agility doesn’t mean you’ll have all the answers - but you’ll be able to ask better questions.
Data is incredibly useful and important - but it is not enough by itself. It needs people with effective facilitation skills, understanding and context-awareness in order to be actionable. This is especially important today when remote work settings create additional barriers to communication and understanding.
THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Coach, Consultant
- Manager, Leader
- Member of a transformation team
- Member of an organizational development group
- Change Agent
- You will be able to answer the question: “As a company, how Agile are we actually?”
- You will learn how to plan your company's next steps based on data.
PROCESS / APPROACH OF THE CLASS:
- The class will be based on the assessment hosted by Comparative Agility.
- We will use the class to collect data on your agile transformation journey and explore how to make meaning in terms of: transparency, continuous learning, constant customer focus, self-organization, and a connected perspective.