Sale Date Ended
Chavand is a hill fortress situated 30 km from the modern-day town of Narayangoan in Junnar Taluka of Pune district in Maharashtra, India. The fort, which rises 1,036 meters (3,399 feet) above sea level, is located in the Sahyadri mountain range. The fort was looted and destroyed by the British upon siege. This is one of the forts known as the 'Famous 5'. Chavaand, Hadsar, Shivneri, Jivdhan and Naneghat form the Famous 5 trek. The fort has remnants of construction that are more than 800 years old. Village of Chavandwadi lies at the base of the fort. Under the rule of Shivaji this was known as Prasannagad.
Pickup Point - Plus Valley Adventure Office,
3 Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud Pune 29.
Things to Carry - 1. Luggage packed in sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
2. Complete spare set of clothes.
3. Water bottle (2 Ltr) compulsory.
4. Personal medication.
5. Good trekking shoes (floaters/sandals/chappals not permitted).
6. Camera -Optional.
1. Reporting time 06.00am
2. Departure from Pune by 06.30am.
3. on route Halt for breakfast by 08.30am.
4. Leave towards Chavand Fort by 09.00am.
5. Reach the activity location by 10.15am.
7. Start the activity (trekking) by 10.30am.
8. Lunch by 13.30-14.00pm
9. Continue the activity till 16.00pm
10. Evening refreshments by 16.30pm
11. Leave towards Pune by 17.00pm
12. Return to Pune by 20.00pm
Activity Fees -
₹1150 Including Service tax( 4.5%) Applied by Govt
what’s included in Fees
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Standardized equipment’s for Rappelling activity
4. Experts in adventure activity
5. Safety equipment’s
6. First Aid Kit
what’s NOT included in Fees
1. Cold drinks, mineral water etc.
2. Anything that is not mentioned in included list consider it out of package.
Difficulty Level - Easy.
Payment Method -
1.a. online on http://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/
1.b. In Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
Bank Details –
Account Name - Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number - 915020032483908
Bank - Axis Bank LTD.
Branch - Paud Road
IFSC Code - UTIB0001894
(Note - Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
2. You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Cancellation Policy : Please refer our