Sale Date Ended
Global Skillup provides CAPM Training towards CAPM Certification for Project Management is in ever increasing global demand due to industrial growth worldwide. Industries need certified Project Managers capable to handle difficult Projects. CAPM certification is considered a standard for Project Management globally. CAPM certified Project Managers are most hired by corporates towards project delivery. Global Skillup aims to help upcoming Project Managers with CAPM Training oriented towards Project Management excellence.
Who Should Attend CAPM Certification
All Entry-Mid Level Career Personnel such as:
- Analyst and Engineers
- Quality | Documentation Leads
- Project | Team Leads
- Consultants and upcoming Project Managers
Benefits of CAPM to you
- Build overview and knowledge on Project Management practice.
- Transform entry level into mid-level Project Management roles.
- Learn day to day application of Project Management terms and terminologies.
- Understand and visualize the Project templates and establish working model.
CAPM Training Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate Project real time Understanding on Projects
- Able to confidently go with CAPM Exam based on Mock exam Prep
- Extensive application of best practices for better productivity
CAPM Project Manager's Career Mapping
- Upcoming professionals may expect a median starting salary upwards of INR 8 Lakhs
- CAPM helps to kick start Job searching a more informed confident manner CAPM Certification Exam
- Diploma/Graduate or above with Project Management Training of 23 Hours from Global Skillup is sufficient.
Why Join? Unique selling proposition for CAPM
With Subject Matter Expertise on Project Management, Global Skillup is an Industry Leader. With happy customers and good quality gives participants the right edge. Additionally, Global Skillup deep dive understanding on the Project Management practice is an added benefit.
The course and certificate issued are in line with Globally recognized standards. This provides an unique opportunity for participants to take superior value advantage.
Aug 6th - The session will be on August 6th, 7th , 13th & 14th.
Sept 3rd - The session will be on - September 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th.
Oct 8th - The session will be on - October 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th.
Nov 5th - The session will be on - November 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th.
Dec 10th - The session will be on - December 10th, 11th, 17th and 18th.
Aug 13th - The session will be on - August 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st.
Aug 27th - The session will be on - August 27th, 28th and September 3rd, 4th.
Sept 10th - The session will be on - September 10th, 11th, 17th and 18th.
Sept 24th - The session will be on - September 24th and 25th & October 1st and 2nd.
Oct 1st - The session will be on - October 1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th.
Oct 22nd - The session will be on - October 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th.
Nov 12th - The session will be on - November 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th.
Nov 26th - The session will be on - November 26th and 27th & December 3rd and 4th.
Dec 3rd - The session will be on - December 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th.
August 20th - The session will be on - Aug 20th, 21st, 27th and 28th.
Sept 17th- The session will be on - September 17th, 18th, 24th and 25th.
Oct 15th - The session will be on - October 15th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd.
Nov 19th - The session will be on - November 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th.
Dec 17th - The session will be - December 17th, 18th, 24th and 25th.