Better Management of Large Apartment Complexes
Sale Date Ended
Apartment Complexes come in all sizes, shapes and layouts!
There are tiny, small, medium, large, extra large and "integrated" townships :)
There is really no cookie cutter approach in terms of managing apartment complexes.
Larger the apartment complex, larger are the issues in terms of managing them effectively and efficiently.
We are inviting all committee members, facility managers, property developers and service providers to large apartment complexes (> 200 flats/units) for a workshop on "Better Management of Large Apartment Complexes".
Workshop would cover various aspects including legal, financial, committee and control structures, metrics to monitor, community bonding and social responsibility. You could take away lots of knowledge, tips, best practices and most importantly some good contacts!
Some of the topics under consideration for the event include:
1. Forming an association / Handing over from Builder and challenges - especially phase wise handover for large complexes which can run into few years.
2. Preferred Committee and Org Structures for Large Complexes
3. Contracting / Outsourcing Process - How do you select a FM Agency for large vendors?
4. Challenges in managing large apartments and key Metrics to monitor.
5. Finance Control - Importance of inbuilt controls for Purchases and non-recurring expenditure
6. Bringing Every one together - Key aspects of Communication and Community Bonding
7. Social Responsibilities of large communities - adopting approach roads, adopting neighbourhood schools, water supply etc.
While we are firming up the agenda and lining up the speakers, we encourage you to please register below. We strongly encourage your entire committee to attend the event together to derive maximum benefit!
Date: November 15, 2014
Time: 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Venue: Global Incubation Services, CA Site No:1,
JSS Institution Campus, HAL 3rd Stage,
Behind Hotel Leela Palace, Kodihalli,
Bangalore - 560008.
The event is followed by networking lunch.
For any queries on the event or if you would like to be participate as a speaker or sponsor - please email Syed Manzoor Irfan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at +919980564298