Sale Date Ended
Contestants must read and adhere to the following Terms & Conditions in order to participate in beauty of Chennai contest.
The contest is open only to women aged 18 to 30 and she will participate at her own risk.
The Contestant must be in good health physically and mentally and able to perform the professional responsibilities as instructed by the organizing committee.
The Contestant must be a citizen or legal resident of India or India-born.
The contestants must affix one Latest Maxi size photograph of size 6X4” (full image) and one Maxi Size Close-up 6X4″ photograph taken not more than 6 months ago during the application process.
Selection or screening of contestants will be based on their Personality,Communication and other criterion as stipulated by the organizers.
The fully filled application form must reach us on or before January 5,2017 through online/handed over in person to the address mentioned in the ‘Contact Us’ page.
The Payment of Rs.250/- is an application & processing fee and does not guarantee selection in the competition and Non-Refundable at any cost.
The Contestant warrants that she has made all necessary disclosures and has answered all the questions on the application form completely, honestly and accurately.
Contestant also warrants that she is not under contract with any person, firm or corporation that would prevent her appearance or participation.
The contestant agrees to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout the program in accordance with the schedule of events that will be given to them and participate in all the rehearsals.
The Contestant is responsible for all transportation to and from the competition venue, may it be for judging, rehearsals or when needed by the organizers.
Contestants agree that the contest judges’ decisions on all matters relating to the Beauty Of Chennai pageant are final, absolute and binding.
For further information on the terms and conditions contact 735821440 .
Dates for the preliminary rounds will be intimated through Phone, E-mail or SMS (as provided by the contestants on the application form).
Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behavior before, during, or after the pageant may result in disqualification and/or loss of title(s).
The Contestant understands and agrees to authorize Beauty Of Chennai 2018 and those authorized by the Beauty Of Chennai to verify the information I have given on this application.
The organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
The application, photos or any documents attached with the application will not be returned or sent back to the applicants at any point in time.
The initial selection process will be done by an independent agency and their decisions will be final.
Height (5'5" and above) and 18-30 of age.
There would be NO Bikini/Swimwear,vulgar dress code round during auditions.
1. The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
2. The applicant should be between 18 - 30 years of age as on 5 January 2018. The applicant uses the prefix 'Miss'(or equivalent) before her name
3. The applicant should be a natural born female.
4. The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
5. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
6. The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
7. The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
8. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
9. The Organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk .Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
10. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
11. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
12. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
13. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
14. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
15. The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
16. In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
For further information / clarifications, contact on 735821440 at 10:00 am till 7.00 pm, on all days except on Sundays.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *