Sale Date Ended
Nestling in the foothills of the nature creation, hiding from the heat and dust of the busy world, sheltering lovers of nature is a paradise called Valparai
It is located 3,500 feet (1,100 m) above sea level & one of the best place to experience the real beauty of nature & wild. There are 40 hairpin bends on the way up to Valparai.
this is to avoid miscalculation as we are doing stay arrangements for the fellow bikers joining in.
Please read Mandatory Requirements before joining the Ride.
Riding Date: - July 8th 2016
Meeting point: - Cauvery theatre, Bengaluru
Starting Time :- 5:00am
Return date:- July 10th 2016
Route Map :- https://goo.gl/maps/Ckb36ZtWE8P2
The ride is a 3 day event. Arrangements for stay will be made in a astonishing homestay or resort completely booked only for Battalion Bikers for 2 nights. The charges will be per head and payments will be collected in advance by every individual rider enrolled for the event.
NOTE : NO RASH RIDING WILL BE TOLERATED. We are here to ride together and NOT race together. People interested in racing are requested to skip this one. We ride respecting the rider around us. This is an independent event not "owned" by anyone. We do not take responsibility for any uncalled for incidents during the course of the event.
- Tank up a day before to avoid delays while starting.(Total ride around~458kms one way)
- All documents like Insurance, Smart Card(vehicle RC) and Driving License in hand.
- Basic riding gear which includes a helmet, proper shoes and a jacket. Armored Jacket, Gloves and Knee/elbow guard are encouraged.(Absolutely NO half or three quarter pants!!)
- Pillions, if any, will also have to stick to the same riding gear requirements.
- Since it is a 3 day event overnight necessities to be carried.
- Getting your bike checked / serviced 3 days prior to the ride is highly suggested as it is a 500km+ journey.
- Consumption of alcohol or any drug during the ride won't be entertained.
Those who arrive without adequate riding gear will be advised to continue with their own ride.