Artificial General Intelligence Course
* Exclusive of GST 18%
Last Date: 31-12-2021
This online certification program will help you master the concepts of Artificial General Intelligence with LIVE COURSE BATCHES together with good number of hours of pre-recorded video instruction by our expert data scientist, as well as large number of hands-on tutorials and projects.
Note : Are you an Expert in ML + DL + AGI already with extensive AI expertise ? Then check out our CellStrat Research Fellow program.
JOIN THE COURSE ANYTIME and COMPLETE THE COURSE AT YOUR OWN PACE.
DURATION: 8 Weeks/ 60 Hours (25 hours Live Classes + 25 hours tutorial practice + 10 hours project)
LIVE CLASSES :-
Total course duration :- 60 hours (25 hours Live Classes + 25 hours tutorial practice + 10 hours project)
Take individual courses. Or enquire about the combo package "Master's in AI Program" :
- Machine Learning + Deep Learning with TensorFlow + AI Product Internship + Reinforcement Learning + Natural Language Processing + Graph Neural Networks + Artificial General Intelligence (Master's in AI Program)
1) Live coaching by top Data Scientists from CellStrat AI Lab. Personal mentoring by the instructor to help candidates with coding assignments and projects.
2) Prepare for lucrative career in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, the hottest career option of this decade.
3) Join the CellStrat’s Disrupt4.0 community, and get connected to the global AI community.
4) CellStrat AI Lab Membership :- Includes access to CellStrat AI Lab for 3 Months - one of the world's most advanced AI research groups in the world working on the cutting-edge of Computer Vision, NLP, RL and Quantum Computing. CellStrat students brush up their skills on advanced AI projects in the AI Lab.
Mode of training : LIVE CLASSES + Self-paced video based training with online videos on AGI modules. Instructor support for grading of programming assignments.
Please contact us at +91-9742800566 for detailed Syllabus.
Note :- This course uses PyTorch Deep Learning Python library. The Course includes some PyTorch refresher material to help the candidate review PyTorch coding.
– Candidate must have a personal desktop or laptop with minimum Intel i5 processor or above (preferred Intel i7) or equivalent AMD processor with minimum 4 GB RAM.
Note :- Instructions on how to install Python, TensorFlow PyTorch and other relevant libraries on your laptop / desktop will be provided at the start of training. We may also use online Google Colaboratory for some of the tutorials.
Vivek Singhal (AI Data Scientist, CellStrat)
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/viveksinghal1
Still in dilemma, would you like to get a preview of our earlier sessions? If yes, then visit CellStrat Youtube Channel.
Questions ? Please feel free to call us at +91-9742800566 !