30th Dec 18
* Exclusive of GST 5%
Last Date: 30-12-2018
Andharban near Pune is a part of the Sahyadri range that connects Tamhini Ghat to the Konkan region. Andharban Trek means dense dark forest. It starts with descending a Beautiful Valley which takes almost 4 hours to reach ending point of Trek. There you can see waterfalls & cascades and awesome view of Kundalika Valley & Bhira Dam.The route of Andharban trek is a pleasurable walk through the deep forest, crossing Streams, waterfalls.
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking / Rappelling experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during or 24hrs before the Event.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.