Sale Date Ended
REGULAR THEATRE & CAMERA ACTING WORKSHOP
(For Both Fresher & Experienced)
Theatre not only helps learn acting, but it also helps you to learn teamwork, it makes you disciplined, improves your body language and teaches you how to face audience. Camera not only helps in being famous, but it also helps you to learn from your mistakes, it makes you hardworking, improves your patience and teaches you how to give your best in one take.
This REGULAR Theatre & Camera Acting workshop is ideal for those who have time in weekdays and want to learn the basics of acting to make their career in Acting field.
Followings are the main basics of Theatre & Camera Acting:
(1) Characterisation: The crafting of character with its internal and external traits.
(2) Voice modulation: Understanding voice modulation with voice exercises for clear diction and speech, for a better dialogue delivery.
(3) Face expressions: Understanding expressions with facial exercises and creative body movements according to the given situation.
(4) Visualization: Visualization of the character through dialogue and expressions for better performance.
(5) Improvisation: Learn how to improvise on a character and scene, to improve performance.
(6) How to Face Camera: There is a big difference between Theatre and Camera Acting. Understanding for the same will help in to know how to face Camera.
(7) Knowledge of Shots: There are various Camera Shots. Knowledge of Shots will help to improve body language according to Shots.
(8) Shots Continuity: This is the main aspect in Camera Acting, Actor must carry forward Shots Continuity from one Shot to another or one Take to another. If an actor unable to give Shots Continuity, it’s very tough for them to find work in Film Industry doesn’t matter how good as an actor they are.
During successful completion of Workshop candidate will also get followings:
(1) Practical Projects during Workshop.
(2) Certificate of Merit.
(3) Theatre Play in a reputed auditorium.
(4) Certificate of participation for the performed Theatre Play.
(5) A Short Film to learn as an Actor
Regular Batch Starting from Tuesday, 14-June-2016
for 20 Classes will be held on Every Monday to Friday
Time: 03:00pm to 06:00pm (3 hrs. per class)
Workshop Charges: Rs. 4000/- only per Batch.
Age Group: 09 Years to 55 Years
VENUE: Little Angels Play School, Opp. B6/107, Safdarjung Enclave,
Near Deer Park & Walking Distance from NCC Office, Delhi, India
Metro Station: Take exit from Gate No.-4 of Green Park Metro Station.
Kindly Note: Direct Walk-in will not entertain, please register before come.
Hurry Limited Seats.
If you missed it last time, don't miss this time.
BHAAV ARTS FILM & THEATRE ASSOCIATION
(Formerly Bhaav Arts of Expression)
Mobile: Mr. Viral Arya - 09350790284