Sale Date Ended
Start - Action - Leadership. That's it.
Look at the most successful people in business. They are confident and inspiring. They are empowered to achieve their goals and they are enthusiastic about getting the job done - they are engaged in their work and their life. Join us for this special full day workshop at BENGALURU, Karnataka, India, and take that important first step towards becoming like of the world's most successful engaged business leaders and critical thinkers. This will be fun and serious learning, experienced like never before.
Trainer:Mr. Vidyanag (of international fame) will personally deliver the complete training. (www.vidyanag.com). Who is Vidyanag? - Motivational guru, with 28+ years of experience & author of a fast selling book - "that's it. It's all about you", trained 40,000+ participants across Globe from past 20+ years. Popularly know as "Dancing CEO" & Fun Business Coach.
Mr. Vidyanag has served as Head of Training and Development in Top-notch companies like - Oracle, Syntel, Covansys, Ramco Systems.
Mr. Vidyanag's Training Clients include - Birla Shakthi Cements, Makino India, ITC - Luxury Hotels, SAP India, Positive Edge and Mahendra ComViva.
* Given the limited number of seats available and the extraordinary demand, all sales are final and non-refundable.
* Ticket Price includes Training Book, Business Lunch, Hot/cold brevarages with cookies served at frequent intervals.
* Current Venue is State of the Art Venue.
* Venue might change to a 5 Star Hotel Banquet hall with-in Bengaluru, based on number of participants. Will keep all ticket holders personally informed 3 days prior to Event. In case of venue change, there will be NO extra charges. Change of venue will be at Management discreation.
* Maximum numbers of participants will be limited to 25 only.
* Entry only for 18+ years of aged persons.
* Semi-Formal Dress code preffered.
* End-time of the event might stretch by maximum 1 hour.
* Mr.Vidyanag, the lead trainer, will have the authority to have any participant sent out at any time, if participant found raising voice/unruly behavior/disturbing other participants.