ratangad fort trek with ramblers
Sale Date Ended
Trek to Ratangad, 2000 years oldest fort well known for it's needle eye point where scenic views like sandhan valley, kalsubai fort, bhandardara back waters etc are visible from here. Refer the amazing reviews about this place posted in TripAdvisor.
NOTE: All the timings mentioned below in the itinerary is of 24 hour format,
Please do not get confused between AM and PM
Difficulty Level: EASY.
• Slow train from Mumbai CST to Kasara on 12th March, Saturday 00:10 ( If this train is missed then you are likely to miss the event)
• Introduction at Kasara . - 03:00
• Reach Samrad village in the morning hours via jeep - 06:00
• Fresh up & Breakfast at Samrad - 06:15.
• Begin the trek to Ratangad - 07:00.
• Explore Ratangad fort (10:00 - 11:00)
• Descend back to the base village 11:00
• lunch at the base Village- 13:30
• Reach Kasara railway station by jeep and bid adieu. (between 16:00 - 17:00)
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes/ sneakers/ sports shoes/ outdoor boots with good grip.
• shirt/tee and prefer wearing shorts as we need to pass through water (avoid wearing Jeans/ Trousers)
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things and make sure your backpack is very light weight as possible:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Fluids, fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks etc.
• wind cheater to protect from cold during travel to samrad.
• Cap/ Hat
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• extra pair of light weight clothes, slippers.
• Please do not litter, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Positive energy and be a good team player :)
INR 570 per head which includes travel from Kasara - Samrad- Kasara, breakfast &lunch. Any extra costs will be shared accordingly.
How to reach:
From Central ZONE take Kasara Fast train(00:10 ), disembark at Kasara Station.
Reach us at +91 8080911557 for any inquiries.
*If Itinerary get's changed the event attendees will be notified.
*This isn't a leisure or luxury trip and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
Event Hosts aren't responsible for any injuries or fatal events or death.
Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
Event organizers decision will be final, Everyone should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
*A minimum of 10 participants required for this event to happen.
Cancellation by the attendee on the day of the event will get a refund of 90% paid