Lonavla 100K Challenge
Sale Date Ended
Bikes (Hybrid) on Rent + Transportation To & Fro
Sale Date Ended
Volunteer for the Race
Sale Date Ended
Here we are with out next challenge, for all cycling lovers out there. A 100km challenge. That also to one of most popular tourist destinations of#pune.
Pune Lonavla 100km challenge.
This will be 100km challenge, starting Bottle Rock Resturant. Riding NH4 and AH 47 crossing Dehu road, talegaon, vadgaon, kamshet. Turning point will be Toll naka before Lonavla which is 50km approx from starting point. All riders will take U turn and proceed towards Pune via same route.
Start time : 6am.
Starting n Ending Point : Bottle Rock Resturant, Pashan.
Cuttoff timings : 6 Hours for all Categories
* participants who are still on route after cuttoff time will be picked up by backup van.
All participants will receive :
1. Finisher medal and participation certificates
2. Backup van support
3. After race refreshments
4. Pre ride snacks
5. Medical support
* There will be 3 check points on the route. 25km, 50km, 75km. All participants have to report to these stations. To make sure to safety as well as timings. We will be having volunteers at these points to keep track of timings.
* bikes will be checked to make sure they are under mentioned specifications for respective category.
* It will be mass start for all categories.
Categories : MTB, Hybrid, Road.
Age Categories : Open(18+) and Masters (40+) for both Men and women.
Start time : 6AM.
Reporting time : 5.30AM
* Age proof will be checked before race.
Registrations link will open soon.
For more info contact:
8378837635 Amrit Mishra
9765406183 Vikas Kaduskar
** As the route is national highway, it is recommended to understand the risks involved. We will try our best to keep participants safe and enjoy the event. But participants also should respect the road and traffic and avoid any kind of nuisance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for participating in #PuneRacing Lonavala 100K Challenge
1. I have read and agree to abide by the Race Rules and Regulations.
2. I agree to comply with the traffic and road laws and regulations of India.
3. I fully understand and agree that I am entering this event entirely at my own risk and accept without exception full and complete liability for all and any risks and will not hold responsible nor make claims against Pune Racing, any of the participants or organizer, its committee members, agents or servants for any loss, damage or injury, temporary or permanent including accidental death caused in relation to my participation in this event.
4. I understand that I am required to comply with all the safety requirements set out in the Race Rules
5. I understand that when I am riding a bicycle, I am required to wear a properly secured helmet at all times during the event & other safety gears
6. I understand that fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Only in case organizers are forced to cancel the event will fees be refunded after deduction for operational expenses.
7. I agree to sign the waiver form and submit a copy of age proof/ID in the form of Driving License, School ID, Pan Card, Passport, at the time of Race Registration prior to the Race
8. I understand that any attempt at cheating or unsafe practices by me or my support crew (as determined by the race officials on the road) will result in immediate disqualification
9. I understand that in the situation of a fast paced race such as this, race marshals will take spot decisions and that it is my responsibility to ensure and I and my support crew do not give any cause for doubt
10. I understand that the race committee has the authority to override, modify or create rules based on unfolding circumstances during the course of the event, and that the Race Committee has the final word on any dispute
Are aerobars allowed on road bike?
Is drafting allowed?
No Drafting behind motorized vehicle However drafting behind cyclist is allowed
Is it a timed event?
Yes, it is. Separate timing sheets will be maintained at start/finish & 50kms mark to note the timings of each participant (no Timechip)
What is cutoff time?
6 Hrs for all Categories
Are there rankings?
Yes, we will be identifying Winners, First & second runner ups for all categories only if minimum participation is reached 15 for each category & will be given prizes. If not reached to count of 15, no prizes however everyone will get a Finisher Medal & Certificate completing within cutoff time.
Winners - Next 3 Race free participation vouchers with Goodies totaling worth Rupees 2500/-
1st Runner up - Next 2 Race free participation vouchers with Goodies totaling worth Rupees 1000/-
2nd Runner up - Next 1 Race free participation vouchers with Goodies totaling worth Rupees 700/-
*If we get good sponsors definitely we can have good prizes for all Winners
Is there a support and water station on the route or is it self-supported?
Yes Backup vehicle support in case of breakdowns or giving up. It will be behind the last cyclist
Medical support – Ambulance support with Doctor to handle any injuries or emergencies
Hydration Support – at 50 Kms after taking U turn from Lonavla Toll plaza on old Mumbai Pune Highway
Checkpoints – at 25Kms, 50Kms & 75 Kms on the route