Sale Date Ended
SG-TREKKERS | MONSOON TREKS 2016
On the Occasion of 70th INDEPENDENCE DAY of INDIA…Trek To
KALSUBAI PEAK : First Highest Peak in Maharashtra (1646 M) | 15 AUGUST
• Difficulty - Moderate [3/5]
• Elevation - 5400 Ft. ( 1646 m)
• Base Village – Bari
• Duration - One Day (Leave from Pune on 14th Night)
Kalsubai Peak is the highest peak (1646 m) of the Sahyadri in Maharashtra State on the border of Igatpuri Tal. Nashik district and Akole Taluka of Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, an Indian states. Its is one of the most enjoyable trek. Route is well marked & many trekkers visit to reach the peak which has A small temple of Kalsubai. It usually takes three hours to reach the top from Bari.
TREK FEES: Rs. 900/- (Per Person)
• Private Transport
• Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Tea.
• First Aid Kit
• Guidance & Expertise Charges
• Other Stuffs
WHAT TO BRING:
• A Good Quality of Rucksack suitable for One day Trek with all inside Luggage packed in a Plastic Bag.
• Minimum 3 Ltr. Water.
• Extra Dress in a plastic Bag.
• Rainproof / Sun Cap / Warm Wear as per Season.
• Napkin / Towel.
• Shoes Compulsory in a Good Condition while trekking.
• Dress Code - T-shirt, Flexible Track pant. (HALF PANT NOT ALLOWED.)
• Any type of addictions like tobacco, Liquor, etc is strictly not allowed.
• Personal Medicines, if any.
SG-Trekkers, Pune (MH)
+91 8983 8985 28
+91 9762 886 776
Email ID: email@example.com
CONNECT with us on SOCIAL MEDIA:
• Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/sgtrekkers
• Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/sgtrekkers.pune
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/SgTrekkers
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/sgtrekkers