This program contents are based on ICF Eleven Core Coaching Competencies and adaptations from Globally successful Coaching Practices.
• Coaching as solution for Leadership development
• Components and Contexts of Coaching Agreements
• Essentials for Setting the Foundation for Coaching Engagement
• Mindset of an Effective Coach
• Coaching communication competencies
• Feedback vs. Feeding back data
• Exploring sources of data gathering and Analysis
This Course “Certificate Program in Coaching” is approved by International Coach Federation and HR certification
Institute. The participants will be awarded the Certification on successful completion of course.
• Acquire Competencies for being an Effective Coach at work.
• A solid foundation to Plan & Initiate Coaching Conversation with individuals, groups and organisation teams.
• Transition to a Coach Mindset that judges less, helps more and makes you an effective leader.
• Guaranteed & Measurable Coach Leadership growth reported by participants and his/her stakeholders.
• Greater Insights into Areas of Strength & Improvement with practical techniques to creating awareness of choices