PRACTICE SESSION STARTS FROM 06th MARCH 2016
CHAMPIONSHIP EVENTS :
Both events will have Senior & Junior categories for Boys & Girls
COURSE & DISTANCE: 2 or 3 Lanes, Marked, 500 Meters
Repechage System (the crew gets another chance for racing even after losing the first Race) for Coxed Fours
Time Trials for Indoor Rowing
AWARDS & PRIZES
All participants will receive Participation Certificates.
Coxes will be allotted for each race by the Regatta Committee.
Prizes for ROWING
Senior Boys & Girls Coxed Fours
First : Rs 20000 + Medal + Merit Certificate
Second : Rs 15000 + Medal + Merit Certificat
Third : Rs 10000 + Medal + Merit Certificate
Junior Boys & Girls Coxed Fours
First : Rs 10000 + Medal + Merit Certificate
Second : Rs 7000 + Medal + Merit Certificate
Third : Rs 5000 + Medal + Merit Certificate
>> M.P.Birla Foundation Rolling Trophies for CHAMPIONS in Senior & Junior – Coxed Fours Rowing event for both categories - Boys & Girls.
Prizes for INDOOR ROWING
Senior Boys & Girls
Firs t : Rs 3000 + Medal + Merit Certificate
Second : Rs 2000 + Medal + Merit Certificate
Third : Rs 1500 + Medal + Merit Certificate
Junior Boys & Girls
First : Rs 2000 + Medal + Merit Certificate
Second : Rs 1500 + Medal + Merit Certificate
Third : Rs 1000 + Medal + Merit Certificate
>> Dr Romit Mukherji Memorial Rolling Trophy for CHAMPIONS in Senior Boys Indoor Rowing Event
Seniors - Bonafide School students’ up to Class XII
- born on or after 1.4.1997
Juniors - Bonafide School students’ up to Class X
- born on or after 1.4.2000
• Students who have appeared for Board Examinations for Class X or Class XII in this year (2016) may also participate if entries are officially confirmed by the School before the results are declared.
• Maximum 50 Entries per category in each event will be accepted on first come basis.
• All participants MUST know how to swim and furnish a bond signed by their parents.
• Juniors can participate in the senior events but not vice-versa.
• Original School Fee Books must be produced by each student at the time of registration.
• Original Municipal Birth Certificate will be required as proof of age.
• A Dental examination for age verification may be done for all junior participants.
BOATS & EQUIPMENT
ALL boats, oars & rowing ergo meters will be provided by The Bengal Rowing Club. Mishandling of equipment by participants may result in their disqualification from the event.
TRAINING & PRACTICE
• Free Training will be provided to all Participating School students by coaches and eminent rowers of The Bengal Rowing Club.
• PRACTICE FOR REGISTERED ROWERS ONLY WILL BE ALLOWED FROM 6TH MARCH, 2016
• It is mandatory for each crew to have taken a minimum 15 number of Boat Outings to qualify for the races.
• ALL ENTRIES WILL CLOSE ON SUNDAY, 24TH APRIL, 2016 AT 5 PM.
• Teachers & ex students of participating Schools can also register to form a Rowing Crew for an exhibition Race.
Start of Practice sessions 06.30 am 06th March, 2016
Teachers & Press Meet 10.00 am 03rd April, 2016
LAST DATE FOR ENTRIES 05.00 pm 24th April, 2016
>> Mr Rajesh Agarwal
Convener & Regatta Secretary
>> Mr Subhashis Mukherjee
>> Mr Mayank Gupta
Log on to website www.brcrowing.com
Mr Mukesh Jha 84810 75197