Thursday, 20th Apr 2017 - Friday, 21st Apr 2017 | 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM IST
Regular Price - Group Of 3 And Above
Sale Date Ended
Regular Price - Group Of 5 And Above
Sale Date Ended
Regular Price - Group Of 10 And Above
Sale Date Ended
By clicking "Register Now" you agree to the Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Refund
1. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The deadline for cancellation is April 8, 2017
3. The registration fee will be refunded after deducting 20% towards administrative charges
4. No refund will be made for cancellation after April 8, 2017
5. Early bird price/Launch is applicable only if payment or a valid Purchase order is received before the early bird date. Regular rate will be applicable on unpaid invoices.
6. Invoices raised/registrations made after 8th April 2017 are non-cancellable and are payable to SHRM India before the event date.
7. In case of corporates, a valid Purchase Order (PO) must be submitted in case of non-payment before the event date.
8. No credit will be given for unattended events and no-shows.
9. All refunds will be made ONLY after the event
10. Refunds will be made net of taxes
11. Refunds or credit will not be given for late arrival, unattended events, or early departure
All delegates are advised to arrange full payments prior to the conference to avoid any delays in collecting their badges and conference materials on-site. No badges and conference materials will be issued to delegates with outstanding payment.
Registrations under Member Category
For registrations under Member Category, SHRM Membership needs to be active as on the date of registration. You will be asked to provide your individual SHRM Membership number to continue. If the membership is not active as on the date of registration, the dues towards membership renewal will have to be paid or the registration will be transferred to Non-Member category. The outstanding will have to be paid to receive the conference badge and attend the conference.
Registrations under Become a member Now Category
All registrations under Become a Member Now Category will be entitled to One Year SHRM Global Membership.
The membership will be processed in 21 days from the date of receipt of payment.
All pre-registered delegates must carry their UID no. which they have received after completing the registration process.
For security reasons, all delegates will be issued a bar-coded badge onsite that is required to be worn at all times during the conference and at any organized functions. Badge swapping is strictly prohibited.
You will receive conference documentation/materials, your personal name badge and all relevant documents during the conference at the registration desk at the venue.
Registration Desk Opening Hours
April 20, 2016 THURSDAY 0800 hrs – 1600 hrs
Travel and Transportation
All delegates/accompanying persons are responsible for arranging their own travel and transportation.
Please note that all SHRM Tech Conference 2017 delegates/accompanying persons travelling into India must meet the following entry requirements.
1. A valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months)
2. Onward/return ticket
3. Entry facilities to next destination
4. Sufficient funds to stay in India, and/or
5. Entry Visa for India
Insurance and Liability
The Organizers are not responsible for airfare, housing, or other costs incurred by participants in the event of program or registration cancellation. Please note, in the event that SHRM HR Tech Conference 2017 is abbreviated or cancelled because of the circumstances beyond the Organizers Control, including, but not limited to, civil disturbance, earthquake, electrical outage, explosion, fire, freight embargo, strike or labour unrest, flood, hurricane, tornado, or other acts of God, an act of war, terrorism, or the act of any government (de facto or de jure), or any government agency or official, the Organizers reserve the right at their sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the conference. In these circumstances, the registrant expressly agrees to waive any claim that he, she, or it may have against the SHRM India Pvt. Ltd. for damages or compensation, including, but not limited to, fees for registration, housing, airfare and/or incidental charges.
All delegates are encouraged to obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accidental insurance before they depart from their countries. The organizers, their suppliers or agents will not be held liable for any personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the conference delegates and accompanying persons.
Please click here for more on FAQs