Sale Date Ended
Weekend Theatre Acting Workshop, Spring 2016
Theatre not only helps learn acting, but it also helps in learning team work, it makes you disciplined, improves your body language and teaches you how to face an audience.
This Weekend Theatre Acting workshop is ideal for those who cannot make time on the weekdays but are keen on learning the basics of acting and keep their career/passion/hobby alive as an actor.
There are five main basics of Acting:
1) Characterisation: The crafting of character with its internal and external traits.
2) Voice modulation: Understanding voice modulation with voice exercises for clear diction and speech, for a better dialogue delivery.
3) Face expressions: Understanding expressions with facial exercises and creative body movements according to the given situation.
4) Visualization: Visualization of the character through dialogue and expressions for better performance.
5) Improvisation: Learn how to improvise on a character and scene, to improve performance..
With learning of characterisation, visualization, voice modulation, face expressions and improvisation you will also get the followings:
1) Practical Projects during Workshop.
2) Certificate of Merit.
3) Opportunity to be a part of a play, to be performed in a reputed auditorium.
4) Certificate of participation for the Theatre Play.
Starting from Saturday, 06-February-2016
for 20 Classes (10 Weekends) will held on Every Saturday and Sunday
Time: 04:00pm to 06:30pm (2 hrs 30 mins per class)
Age Group: 18 Years to 50 Years
Venue: FEEL ALIVE, 1443/1, Basement, Outram Lane,
Opp. BBM Depot, Banda Bahadur Marg, GTB Nagar, Delhi
Metro Station: Take exit from Gate No.-2 of GTB Nagar Metro Station.
Workshop Charges: Rs. 4000/- only.
Rgister Online: BookmyShow.com or BhaavArts.com
Hurry Limited Seats.
If you missed it in July-2015 and also in October-2015, don't miss this time.
Kindly Note: Direct Walk-in will not entertain, please call to confirm your time.
For Registration or any Query call Mr. Viral Arya - 09350790284