Last Date: 20-11-2016
Last Date: 20-11-2016
Last Date: 20-11-2016
Last Date: 20-11-2016
10 Kms Active Runner Registration
Start Date: 20-11-2016
Commemorating World Day of Remembrance for road traffic victims to pay a tribute to our loved ones who lost their lives in road accidents and also to felicitates the emergency crew and good samaritans.
The highlights of the event at a glance
Event Activities at Venue Cum road
• Flag off by the celebrity
• Active Runners Race 10 Km
• Protem Runners Race 5 Km
• Bicycle Race 10 Kms
• March 3 Km lead by flag on horse back & Mobile Display Van
(Corporate will also be performing in groups)
Event Activities at Venue
• Lighting up the Lamp/candles
• National Anthem
• 1 minute mourn session as a tribute
• Display of Wall of Remembrance
• Road Safety Pledge Signing
• Addressing speech by state & central Ministers
• Grievance & Feedback session
• Skit performance & Road safety awareness session
• Sponsors & Organizers Forum
• Felicitation to emergency crew & Good Samaritans
• Prize Distribution to Race winners
Terms & Conditions / Rules & Regulations:
1. Mother India Care a registered, non-profit making public charitable trust is an organizer of fund raising eventWDR PRIDE RUNATHON. MIC is promoting this event to create health awareness, walk/run for ourselves and also for a good cause. The event is also promoted by Events Club India, event Management Company. MIC is, serving for humanity through its social work for poor, needy and under privileged persons, and going to set up Accident Relief Centers ARCs on highways. So the proceeds of this event will be used for this noble cause.
2. The event is scheduled for 20th Nov 2016 and the starting time is 06.30 am and closing time will be around 11.30 am. The venue is “Kittur Rani Channama Stadium” and Selective extent of specific Road in Bangalore city limits and the route map of the same cane be seen at our website.
3. All the participants willingly assume all risks associated with such participation, including, but not limited to, falls; contact with other participants, spectators or others, or vehicular or other traffic; the effects of the weather, including heat or humidity, cold temperature, and wet or slippery surfaces; falling tree branches or other overhead objects; traffic; and the crowded nature and other conditions of the course, all such risks being known and appreciated by them.
4. All participants further acknowledge that WDR PRIDE RUNATHON reserves the right to change the details (such as the date, start time, course, and distance) of, and amenities offered at, the Events at any time for any reason and hereby waive and release any claims that may have as a result of any such changes.
5. All the participants grant permission to the Releasees to use or authorize others to use any photographs, motion pictures, video or sound recordings, or any other record of my participation in the Events, including my name, for any purpose without remuneration.
6. All participants are requested to consult a doctor to examine his/her fitness for participating in the marathon. Although the organizers will make arrangements for the availability of basic medical assistance during the course of the event, the organizers shall not be held responsible for any medical emergencies or accidents that may occur during the course of the marathon.
7. The applicants who are applying for their child to participate in, or be an volunteer at, any Events, represent and warrant that they are the parent or legal guardian of the child and, as such, consent their child’s participation in the Event and agree that the terms of the foregoing Waiver, Releases, and Authorizations apply equally to their child and them and any claims they or their child may have in connection with the Events. All participants also waive any derivative claims that relate to or arise out of the child’s participation in the Events.
8. WDR PRIDE RUNATHON Event may be capped. Entry is subject to availability. We accept credit cards also for Event registration. Once number pickup begins then Cash only or through direct debit on POS can be made.
9. One participant is allowed to register for one application, for individual or for a group registration. Please refrain from sending more than one entry per person; multiple applications for one applicant will not to be permitted and all being rejected.
10. The email confirmation of registration for respective event categories will be sent to all confirmed participants. Participants are requested to provide correct and accurate contact details in the registration form to receive participation confirmation and other event updates timely.
11. If the participant does not receive any confirmation by email from us with 24 hours of submitting the registration form, then he/she is advised to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying the same. Or they can walk in to our Office during working hours.
12 All event related information and updates, if any, shall be sent to all the participants via email to their registered email addresses.
13. Children under 15 must be registered by a parent or guardian; children ages up to 12 years must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian.
14. Every participant will be provided a BIB running number which will have to be personally collected by the participant from designated locations, one day before theevent. Details of the designated locations and timings shall be notified to all the participants in prior.
15. In the event that the participant is unable to collect his/her running number personally, the same maybe collected by his/her representative, on submission of a copy of the participant's govt. issued photo ID proof along with printed copy of the email confirmation of participation.
16. All participants must wear the running number bib at all times during the event.
17. Any participant who is either injured or exhausted must be brought to the nearest Fluid Station for assistance. If the injury is serious the participant is requested to follow the requisite medical emergency procedures.
18. All participants agree to respect the environment and local neighborhood by using the litter and recycling bins at the Fluid Stations
19. Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden during the event, on the trail and at Fluid Stations.
20. The event venue and route will be marshaled by the volunteers and the participants are advised to follow the route, route marking and instructions of the volunteers in all eventualities, failing to do so will result in the cancellation of participation. If any participant wishes to withdraw during the event, he/she will first report to the nearest Fluid Station.
21. Every participant is advised to behave in a socially responsible manner during the event. If it is found that any participant is behaving inappropriately, his/her registration shall be cancelled and he/she will be escorted out of the venue.
22. All the participants are requested to make their own arrangements for storing valuables and/or baggage. The WDR PRIDE RUNATHON ("organizers") cannot be held responsible for the safety of the participant's baggage or belongings.
23. Every participant is requested to wear appropriate footwear & clothes that are suitable to run a marathon as wearing inappropriate footwear or running barefoot may lead to grievous injury.
24. All participants will be awarded a certificate and medal.
25. Any participant who participates without the running number will not be awarded a certificate and a medal after crossing the finish line.
26. The winner of the marathon will be chosen in accordance with the marathon's rules and the decision of the WDR PRIDE RUNATHON Judges team will be final in this regard.
27. The organizers reserve the right to change the date or venue due to an act of nature or an act of state. Please note that all decisions made by the organizers and/or medical team are final.
28. Winners will be awarded with prizes which cannot be transferred or sold by winners.
29. The right to participate in the event & the rights and benefits available to a participant are at the sole discretion of the WDR PRIDE RUNATHON and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The participant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
30. WDR PRIDE RUNATHON reserves the right to reject any Event entry to the participants and to impose penalties, including disqualifying and possibly banning violators, based upon the following conduct: providing false information on entry forms; competing with an unofficial number or scoring tag; competing with an official number or scoring tag assigned to another person or from another Event; transferring or attempting to transfer an official number or scoring tag to, or to obtain such number or tag from, another person; being paced during the race by a person not entered in the Event; accepting other assistance from non-Event participants; and crossing the finish line without having completed the entire race course.
31. For the safety of participants, skates and Pets are not allowed at the event.
32. The ECI is committed to make WDR PRIDE RUNATHON, a safe, memorable and enjoyable experience of this event for all the participants involved in this event.
33. The registration charges for this event is as per the printed card rate.