Sale Date Ended
Mumbai monsoons are a season made for fun! As the rains turn our dry, hot city lands into a lush, beautiful haven. You are invited to walk your child through gushing streams and frolic in small water falls in the safe sanctuary of Mother Nature.
About Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP)
Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP) is spread over 103 sq.km and is wedged between the suburbs of Mumbai and Thane. One of the rare, major national parks existing within a metropolis limit and it is one of among the most visited parks in the world. The 2400-year-old Kanheri caves sculpted out of the rocky cliffs also lie within the park.
Come! Re-discover the magic of Mumbai monsoons with your little buddy!
Schedule on 20th August '16 (Saturday)
- 7:30 am: Assemble outside Kanheri Caves in SGNP
Transport in personal vehicles
Dry Snacks will be provided on arrival
- 7:45 am to 10:30 am: Nature Trail/Walk from Kanheri Caves The trail will comprise of walking through small streams and waterfalls with a sighting of old caves. The access will be through grass and shrubs and will provide ample opportunity to spot and identify the flora and fauna.
- 10:30 am: Breakfast on arrival
- 10:45 am: Departure
- All Activities mentioned in the itinerary under expert supervision
- Dry snacks on arrival and Breakfast
- First Aid Kit
Essentials to be carried:
- Dress in comfortable clothes and shoes
- 1-2 Litres of Water
- Monsoon Gear-Umbrella/Raincoat
- Personal Medication and Toiletries, Mosquito repellent cream
- A Water Resistant Cover for Phone/Any other electronics.
and Loads of enthusiasm
Get to know your Expert: Khushroo Pithawalla
This one-man wonder is in his own word: ABNORMAL. He lists his highest achievement as helping shape his 11-year-old daughter's passion for skating into a national record. Post his 12 years at a corporate job, Khushroo has successfully devoted the last decade toward top notch leadership development and management. This professional, hard core logistics guy surprises no one though, when he seeks higher thrills with mountaineering, cross country paragliding, advanced skiing, surfing and river rafting.