Sale Date Ended
Small Steps Adventures: Waterfall Rappelling at Dudhiware, Lonavala on 11th September ’16.
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the Gushing Waterfall.
Destination: Dudhiware, Lonavala.
Date: - 11th September2016 (Sunday)
Height: Approx 135 - 150 feet
Cost : Rs. 1400/- per head (Mumbai to Mumbai)
Cost : Rs. 1000/- per head (Lonavala to Lonavala)
Meeting point: Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E) at 06:00 am
06:15 am - Yogi Hotel, Chembur
06:30 am - Vashi Bridge, Vashi
07:00 am - McDonald’, Kalamboli, Panvel
09:00 am - At base village
09:15 am - Small trek towards waterfall
09:45 am - Briefing and safety Instructions at waterfall
09:45 am -03:30 pm - Waterfall rappelling
05:00 pm - Departure for Mumbai
We’ll reach Mumbai by 09:00 pm (Tentative)
Pune Participants catch any local train running towards Lonavala and meet us at Lonavala station at 08:30 am.
Minimum number of participants: 15 (For the event to happen)
Travelling from Dadar to Dadar / Lonavala to Lonavala, Breakfast, Lunch, Equipment, Expertise charges, Rappelling Charges.
Exclude: Any personal expenses.
Things to carry:
1. At least 2 litter of drinking water.
2. Torch with extra batteries.
3. Photo ID card.
4. Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
5. Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
6. Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
7. Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (If required)
8. Any personal medicine.
****Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
√ Payment details:
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to mail@Smallstepsadventures.com with transaction id, name.
Name: Small Steps Adventures
A/c no.: 1043102000005333
A/c type: Current account
IFSC – IBKL0001043
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
3. After that no refund will be provided.