Pune to Pune transportation by private bus Bamnoli-Met Indavli-Bamnoli transport by boat Tea/Breakfast, Packed Lu
Sale Date Ended
Experience the haunting in the jungle. Cross 15kms of lake on a boat, trek through the jungles and reach the Vasota fort. All in a day of adventure
Vasota Fort (also called Vyaghragad) is located in Satara district in Maharashtra. It is a protected natural reserve and a national treasure nest. The blue-green expanse of Koyna backwaters, the evergreen forests of Koyna wildlife sanctuary, hike to Vasota fort hidden in thick jungle, the spectacular view from top of the fort along with the beauty and serenity of the place leaves one spell bound.
This trek is counted as one of the best treks in Sahyadri. Being situated in the Koyna WLS, it offers amazing surprizes for wildlife lovers. The trek through the dense forest makes you forget the distance you cover. The place is a photographers delight.
Height : 3842 feet
Region : Koyna Wildlife Santuary (Near Satara)
Difficulty Level: Medium
Endurance Level: Medium
Base Village : Met Indivali
Trek Date: Saturday, 22 November, 2014 at 11:30PM
Trek End: Sunday, 23 November, 2014 at 09:00PM
Fees: Rs. 1600 per person
Whats Included in Fees
> Pune to Pune transportation by private bus
> Bamnoli-Met Indavli-Bamnoli transport by boat
> Tea/Breakfast, Packed Lunch, evening tea on Sunday
> Forest Fees
> First Aid kit
Whats NOT included in Fees
>Mineral water or soft drinks
>Dinner on Sunday night
>Anything not mentioned in the included list
> Departure from Pune at 11.30 pm
> Non stop journey to Bamnoli
> Early morning wake up call at 6am
> Fresh up, breakfast and get ready for trek by 7am
> After forest permissions departure by boats and reach Met indavli.
> Start trekking to Fort, Visit Vasota Fort and siteseeing
> Start descending around 2.30pm
> Back to met indavli and take return boat to Bamnoli
> Back to Pune
What to bring
1. Luggage packed in trekking sack.
2. Complete spare set of clothes & socks
3. Water bottle (atleast 1.5 ltr) compulsory
4. Electral/ Glucon-d energizers and personal medication
5. A sweater/warmwear
6. Good trekking shoes (sandles, chappals, floaters not permitted)
7. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On camp regulations
1. During the camps or treks, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the trek leads.
2. In case of any medical ailments, disorders etc. which the participants are suffering or have suffered from, it is his/her responsibility to inform the organisers in advance, before commencement of the camp or trek.
3. Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during the camp or trek.
4. Each trekker shall protect the flora and fauna of the place being visited and not throw plastic, wrappers etc. on the trek.
5. Participants should not deface or damage any monument by writing or scribbling on them.
6· In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Rockface Adventure Camping and Expeditions, itÂ’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
7. If the participants have enrolled for the activities like wildlife camping, river rafting, rappelling, rock climbing, valley crossing, river crossing or any other adventure sports/activity, then all the risks and responsibilities related to and arising from such activities shall be solely upon such participants and Rockface Adventure Camping and Expeditions shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever.
* Rockface Adventure Camping and Expeditions reserves right to modify schedule as per the situational requirement.