Sale Date Ended
Treks and Trails India - Trek to Asherigad on 21st June '15
Brief Introduction of Asherigad-
Height: 2000 feet
Meeting point : Palghar Railway Station - The CHURCHGATE – DAHANU local train timings are given as below: – It’s a FAST local
Churchgate : 05:24
Dadar : 05:41
Andheri : 05:55
Borivali : 06:09
Vasai : 06:34
Virar : 06:46
Palghar : 07:26
People coming from Thane-Dombivali-Kalyan can catch Dombivali-Boisar shuttle:-
Dombivali : 05:43
Vasai : 06:35
Virar : 07:04
Palghar : 07:52
Meeting time at Palghar Station is 08.00 AM. We will have breakfast & Move base village.
08.30 Move to Base Village by Rickshaw / Tamtam
09.15 Reach Base village
09.30 Start Ascending
12.30 Summit, Fort exploration, Lunch Rest for 2 hours
02.30 Start descending
05.00 Base Village
06.00 Return Back to Palghar station, breakfast
06.10 Catch Local train to Churchgate.
08.00 Reach Dadar (Subjective)
The Estimated expenditure is about Rs. 500.00
This includes Local Transportation from Palghar & Back 2 Palghar; Morning Breakfast + Tea & Evening Tea.
Things To Carry: -
1. Lunch of the day
2. Extra pair of clothes
3. Please do carry A Water Bottle (3 liters a must)
4. Return ticket up to Palghar
5. Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
A haversack to put all these things.
Call for confirmations
Ankit Savla +919821912078
Yahya Virani +919768143706
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk)
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Payment made is non refundable and non transferable.
For Registration transfer Rs. 500.00 per person in the given a/c.
Important Note: One needs to deposit full payment into the following bank account to confirm his/her registration.
Bank Name: Citibank
Account No: 5490671112
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Account name:Muhammed Yahya Virani
IFSC code: CITI0100000
Cash deposit please add Rs 75.00 towards bank charges
One the payment is done please send us the transaction reference number, participant name, contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosures on medical conditions
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.