Sale Date Ended
Treks and Trails are going for a one day trek to Peth Fort on 05 July 2015, Sunday.
About Peth fort / Kothaligad
Height: 3100 feet
Time: Maximum 2.5 hrs from Ambivali, Base Village
Location: Karjat region
Kothaligad is more commonly known as the fort of Peth because the village of Peth is situated at its base. The pinnacle of the Peth can be seen from the village. On reaching the top of the fort, we see caves carved in huge rocks. Along the Bhairoba cave, steps are carved leading the pinnacle. Small water tanks and some cannon balls are scattered on the fort. The first one is the cave of Goddess, besides which is a water cistern and the last one is the specious Bhairoba cave. A flat floor and well-sculpted pillars are specialty of the cave.
Note: Please purchase a return ticket till Karjat. Alight at Neral station
Board the second last compartment from Karjat end which is the second one from CST end
Train Timing: Karjat Fast local
08:00 Move 2 Ambivali village by rick
09:00 Ambivali Breakfast & Tea Break.
11:00 Peth village
Fort Exploration for 1.5 Hrs
14:30 Peth Village
15:00 Lunch break
16:00 Descend continue
17:30 Karjat by rick/bus
***** Carry one time meal (Lunch) for the trek. *****
Things to carry
1. Haversack and sweater to keep hands free, water bottle 3lts.
2. Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
3. Camera (Optional), please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)
4. Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder.
5. Personal medicines. Sweaters if required. Please do not carry handbags or jolas for this trek.
6. Good trekking shoes, Extra Pair of Clothes, Plastic bag to keep clothes dry.
7. Please carry your personal tea mugs, spoon and a small Swiss-knife.
We shall be in Mumbai around 22:00 Hrs (Subjective) The cost of the Trek will be Rs. 400.00 per person.
This includes Transportation from Neral to Ambivali village and back, light morning breakfast, evening tea, Treks and Trails charges if any.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact...send a text message.
5. Short pants, Hot pants, Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops not allowed.
Important Note: One needs to deposit full payment into the following bank account to confirm his/her registration.
Bank Name: Citibank
Account No: 5490671112
Account Type: Savings Bank Account
Account name: Muhammed Yahya Virani
IFSC code: CITI0100000
Cash deposit please add Rs 75.00 towards bank charges
One the payment is done please send us the transaction reference number, participant name, contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for confirmations
Ankit Savla +919821912078
Yahya Virani +919768143706
Disclosures on medical conditions
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.