Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Personal effectiveness is a measure of your ability to get the best performance from yourself and others. Remember that you are not necessarily paid for how much effort you make. Instead, you are judged primarily on your ability to make progress towards the achievement of your goals with the minimum expenditure of money, time and effort. In addition, you are paid for your ability to gain the cooperative effort of others. If you want to learn how to get the best performance from yourself and more cooperation from others, then you should attend this course.
The course looks at personal effectiveness from every angle. Over the day you will cover:
- Time Management & Goals setting and prioritization
- Communicating your message
- Interpersonal relationship management
- Problem solving and decision making
Major Take Home:
- Tools to manage your time effectively
- Rules to enhance your communication skills
- Tips to Manage better interpersonal relationship
- Logical thinking capability to solve a problem and decision making
"I have recommended this course to everyone I know! The trainer was incredibly helpful and informative, and I learnt so much and I would like to think it has made a massive difference...if nothing else it has strongly improved my confidence. THANK YOU!" Soumen Chakraborty
- Doctorate in Human Resource Management (Specialization: Stress Management)
- MBA in HRM
- Master of Science in Psychotherapy &Counseling from IPMS
- Certified Neuro - Linguistic Programme (NLP) Master Practitioner / Trainer
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Pursuing Doctorate in Human Resource Management
- Certified NLP Neuro-Linguistic Programme) practitioner
All executive management level professionals for skill development. This is the training for you! VERDE works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
23rd & 24th July, 2015
Participants will receive comprehensive course materials.
Attendees successfully completing this course will receive a Certificate accredited by an International Organization.
Hotel Karl Residency
36, Lallubhai Park Road, Andheri W,
Mumbai - 400 058. Maharastra, India.
This course starts at 9.30am and will finish by 5.30pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Registration: INR 12,000
Early Bird Registration (Before 10th July): INR 8,000
Did you realize VERDE can come to you and deliver this workshop in-company at your venue? If you have five or more people who would like to attend the same workshop our experts can travel to you and deliver the same workshop specifically for your staff.
If you'd like to know more about this option please contact Sibasish Guha on +91 98311 45556 or firstname.lastname@example.org manages all of our in-company events and he can talk you through the logistics, pricing and whether you'd like a standard workshop or something tailor-made.
Contact : Sibasish Guha
Phone : +91 983114 5556
Email : email@example.com
VERDE VENTURES PVT. LTD