Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 25
Torna has always been one of the popular forts for the adventure
seeking trekkers. While the trek to the fort is an interesting one, this
Programme aims at a unique adventure of rappelling down a waterfall.
The necessary safety norms of belaying, harnessing and using standard
equipment’s will ensure a safe adventure.
History of Torna: This was a fort
Won by Shivaji Maharaj in his teenage. It was here that he found a pot
containing gold coins, which later was used for building Rajgad fort.
Colonial Governor James Douglas aptly mentioned ‘It was Sivaji’s 1st
conquest, the nucleus around which all others clustered, making it
virtually the cradle of the Maratha Empire, which shocked the throne of
the great Moguls. If Sinhagad was Lion’s den then.
Date-13 Aug 2016
Pickup Point - Plus Valley Adventure Office,
3 Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata
Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud Pune 29.
Activity Cost -1000 + Service tax( 4.5%) Applied by Govt
Things to carry-
1. Luggage packed in sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid
getting wet (compulsory)
2. Complete spare set of clothes.
3. Water bottle (2 Ltr) compulsory.
4. Personal medication.
5. Good trekking shoes (floaters/sandals/chappals not permitted).
6. Camera -Optional.
1. Reporting time 06.00am
2. Departure from Pune by 06.30am.
3. in route Halt for breakfast by 08.30am.
4. Leave towardsTorna by 09.00am.
5. Reach the activity location by 10.15am.
7. Start the activity by 10.30am.
8. Lunch by 13.30-14.00
9. Continue the activity till 16.00
10. Evening refreshments by 16.30
11. Leave towards Pune by 17.00
12. Return to Pune by 20.00
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Standardized equipment’s for Rappelling activity
4. Experts in adventure activity
5. Safety equipment’s
6. First Aid Kit
Cold drinks, mineral water etc.
2. Anything that is not mentioned in included list consider it out of
Difficulty Level - Easy.
Payment Method -
1.a. online on http://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/
1.b. In Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
Bank Details -
Account Name - Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number - 915020032483908
Bank - Axis Bank LTD.
Branch - Paud Road
IFSC Code - UTIB0001894
(Note - Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
2. You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri
Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud
Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Cancellation Policy: Please refer our
Privacy Protected. Your email will only be seen by your invitee(s). We do not share your contact information with anyone.