Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Thinking About Your Success
Success, Motivation, Leadership, Career & Life Changing series for the students & professional
26th Jan 2016 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM Venue- TBI, PUNE
Learn, Quiz, Motivational, Prize, Career guidance & mega event !!
1. How to develop your personal & professional successful life?
2. True success story from failure to failure.
3. How to be self motivated every day.
4. Career guidance by industry expert.
5. Quiz session
What you will get from this event:
1. Opportunity to interact with industry expert speaker.
2. Life's Changing event for your career.
3. Learn new things out of campus.
4. Opportunity to get Job in your field.
5. Gifts & reward during Quiz session
Mr. Ravi Ghate:
A true disciple of Late Shri Balasaheb Bharade ( Great Gandhian Thinker), Ravi Ghate, a Pune based Social Worker, has always focused his entire activities for the empowerment and upliftment of rural & deprived class of the society using Information Communication Technologies for a larger impact.
With a tagline of "From Zero-For Zeros", Ravi Ghate is thriving to empower masses using ICT based platforms from last 15 years. He is recipient of National Youth Award 2005-06, apex award for Youth Social Workers in the country, at the auspicious hands of then President Dr A P J Abdul Kalam for his outstanding work in spreading Computer Literacy across the state of Maharashtra, especially in rural, tribal and backward areas.
He is innovator of "Local SMS Community Newsletter", which won many awards and accolades including Manthan Award, NASSCOM Social Innovation Honor, Clinton Global Initiatives YES Fund Award. This idea stood among TOP 15 PUBLICLY VOTED "Mobile 4 Empowerment" ideas in the WORLD.
Mr. Hitendra J. Somani who is qualified & experienced in this field. A B.Sc. (Chemistry) from Fergusson College Pune, Diploma holder in Business Management with specialisation in Marketing and Finance Management, Diploma in Advertising & dynamic salesmanship from Symbiosis Pune, special course in computer Software from D.S.R.F and Westind integrated Pune. He has under gone special training on Fund Raising from SAFRG (Associated with International Fund Raising group, London) at Bhopal & Hyderabad. Special training on Exhibition & Museum Technology from LORDS (Canada) at Singapore & Munich (Germany). Born and brought up in the village Nira. He inherited the Business Acumen from his family. A winner at heart and a strong individual, he ran the show on his own steam Initially operating as a booking agent for PMT Transit Media, which gave him enough opportunities to peep into the hearts of clients alike.
Inspired and driven by life motto - Making a positive difference, I am committed to support my clients & students move forward in their life. As Life & Executive Coach and Trainer I support them move forward in their career, business, professional skills, personal life, relationships or anything else that is important for their success and happiness.
• Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (First Class with Distinction) from Pune University, India.
• PMI Certified Project Management Professional - Membership ID: 1192738
• Certified Executive Coach (CCA certification & ICF ACSTH approved)
Professional Experience Summary:
• 18 years of IT industry experience spanning across domains such as Banking & Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Utilities, Travel related services & GIS.
• 11 years of Management Consulting experience in managing large global IT Transformation programs including large multi-year DW-BI engagements.
• 5 years of Overseas Client interfacing experience working with Fortune 500 clients such as American Express, Fidelity, Morgan Stanley, WellPoint, Fiserv Bank, Sprint & many others.
• Global experience working across the continents with varied cultures – North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific (India & China).
• Project Management training experience with MNC's across verticals such as IT, Banking & Financial services, Manufacturing, Online Education portals and others.
Sanjiv Sadana is an LMI Facilitator & an NLP & EQ certified Consultant Assessor & Coach. He has an M.B.A. in Training & Development. Of his 28 years of work experience, half have been spent as a Coach to Individuals & Organizations in leadership development for companies from different industries such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Software, Trading, Supply Chain Service, Financial Institution, Hospitality, and Health Care. Some of his Clients are Coca Cola, IDBI, Tech Mahindra, 24/7 Customers, Infosys, IBM, SunGard, Honeywell, Mahindra Engineering, Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital etc. to name a few.
Sanjiv worked for Wipro & IBM before joining LMI. Earlier, he was overseeing a joint family business for 14 years. Having lived in Singapore, Kenya & India, Sanjiv has been exposed to & interacted with various cultures.
Sanjiv believes that the potential of all human beings is latent within. It is all about becoming accountable to oneself by taking responsibility and ownership of one’s life. He is committed to helping individuals and organizations reach their potential.
Sanjiv is also a certified Organizational Vital Signs, Educational Vital Signs and Social Emotional Intelligence Assessor. He is currently doing his Master Trainer’s certification in NLP.
He has been associated with Initiatives of Change, an organization committed to resolving world conflict through dialogue, for the last 3 years & is a voluntary trainer taking 3 different programs at Panchgani from time to time.
We Will be bringing many more speaker.
For more information & registration mail at email@example.com or contact 9960672518.
This is a limited seats event and registration is first come first basis.
INR 1500 Per working professional
INR 800 Per for the students & not working candidates
We provide group discount, corporate & college/ institute discount as per the group.
So, don't wish for any thing, Work for it.
Success is never alone!