Sale Date Ended
Who Should Attend?
Those want to learn and practice essential management practices to raise their team’s performance. This training is for all managers - trainees have included General Managers as well as those who have just stepped in to management roles. Participation is limited to around 30 attendees due to the highly practice intensive nature of the seminar.
Why This Seminar?
Managers deliver through their teams. A manager must therefore be highly skilled in engaging his/her people and getting them to deliver their best. Effective managers do this by connecting regularly, driving performance and developing their people. This is implemented through four simple but powerful practices:
1. Effective One-on-Ones
2. Effective Feedback
3. Effective Coaching and
4. Effective Delegation
The Practical manager Seminar will help you learn and practice these four skills, and you will be able to implement them immediately at work.
1. You will learn 4 simple yet powerful skills that you can immediately put to use.
2. You will become part of a network of peers that will support you as you implement these behaviours.
3. You will become a member of an exclusive and private Facebook group that gives you access to your trainers as well as your community of peers for support and sharing of experience.
4. You will receive free email support from the trainers for any queries you may have.
₹9000/- inclusive of all taxes and charges. Fee covers tuition, course material, lunch and light refreshments
Bonus for early sign-ups ( before Friday, 10 June 2016) : Free 4Cs Factors of Behaviour Profile (₹1455/- Value) from Oscar Murphy International. (Equivalent to DISC)
Cancellations & Refunds
* Cancel before 15 June : Full Refund Less ₹360 Admin Fee
* Cancel between 16 June & 22 June : 50% Refund
* Cancel on 23 June or after : NO REFUND
Transfer of participation (to an alternate attendee) may be allowed on a case by case basis
09:30 Effective One-on Ones
10:45 Effective One-on-Ones (Continued)
11: 15 Effective Feedback
13:45 Effective Coaching
15:30 Effective Delegation
Venue and Joining instructions will be mailed to registered participants at least 1 week before the event.
Participants eligible for the bonus 4C Factors of Behaviour Profile will be sent their assessment link on 24 June
For further details please send an email to email@example.com OR call +91 77 6097 5030 (Narayan)
What participants say
One of the most practical and effective courses that I have attended in my long career - Senior Manager, Fortune 500 Company
Extremely simple but unbelievably powerful techniques that I can apply right away - Team Leader, IT Consulting Company
I really enjoyed the training - not much theory, lots of practicals. I feel very confident of applying this in my team. - New Manager, Construction Company